IWETHEY v. 0.3.0 | TODO
1,095 registered users | 2 active users | 0 LpH | Statistics
Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New Quiz on OBL, Robertson, Falwell.
[link|http://funnystrange.com/quiz/|The Falwell/Robertson/Bin Laden Quiz]

Thought about putting it in Oh, Pun, but this (the poll) is too serious for that.

Addison
New Heh. No surprises. Bet few in US ever noticed, though..
3 I attributed to Robertson/Falwell were bin-L.
2 I chose were vice-versa to above.

Had to guess a lot between Foulwell and Robertson; peas in a pod - so about half those were vice versa.

So my net score was 10, but grouping between Murican Fundamentalists VS Wahhabi would be nearer 15. (But in spirit: the missed ones wouldn't have been disavowed by the other speaker, IMhO!)

More Christians ought to check in with these well-funded folk who speak loudest of all - and claim membership as 'Christians'.

In defense of saner Christians - perhaps the vast majority simply pay them no heed (?) Is that wise, when folks speak so often, on 'your' behalf, and you (collectively) make so vanishing-small rebuttal? (In a putative democracy)

Isn't that how Mc Carthy survived so long?
Are sane Christians afraid to debate the lunatic fringe?

Never mind.

Ashton
New Sane christians
just don't make dramatic TV.

And then there is that whole humility thing, and quietly working to change things.

And we are far too likely to try to complete the Greater Jihad before embarking on the Lesser.

Personaly, as a registered heretic who studied too much math to be comfortable assigning numbers (even cool numbers like 1 or 3) to divinity, I'm in no position to speak very loudly.

Not to mention problems with the "sane" part of that designation.
----
"You don't have to be right - just use bolded upper case" - annon.
Expand Edited by mhuber Oct. 21, 2001, 03:34:44 AM EDT
     Quiz on OBL, Robertson, Falwell. - (addison) - (2)
         Heh. No surprises. Bet few in US ever noticed, though.. - (Ashton) - (1)
             Sane christians - (mhuber)

Can you stand the excitement?
46 ms