IWETHEY v. 0.3.0 | TODO
1,095 registered users | 0 active users | 0 LpH | Statistics
Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New First on the agenda.....
*Severe pain* to web cartoonists who don't get their asses in gear and publish regularly!

:)

(That's first cause rounding up and doing something with all the lawyers will take a lot longer)

Addison
New I thought you were both moral and forward-looking
(That's first cause rounding up and doing something with all the lawyers will take a lot longer)

Before I continue, under ordinary circumstances, I'd put up "the Sign"; but since we're not allowed to reference pictures yet... Hey, kewl...recursive sarcasm...!

Above, you posted about being forward-looking and moral. I believe you, but if that were indeed the case, why then would you take the path of convenience and whup up on slow-poke web cartoonists, when the moral thing to do would be to "do something" with the lawyers? What about all that stuff about beginning something that you cant finish? That your sons (and/or daughters; I know you're not sexist) would finish for you?

Don't get lazy on me, now....
jb4
(Resistance is not futile...)
New Re: I thought you were both moral and forward-looking
if that were indeed the case, why then would you take the path of convenience and whup up on slow-poke web cartoonists, when the moral thing to do would be to "do something" with the lawyers?

Because we're doing that WHILE we work on the lawyers.

Kind of like when you're cooking, you can do something quick while you're cooking something else for a long time.

So the cartoonist, they're first, while we get the apparatus and plans in place for the lawyers.

What about all that stuff about beginning something that you cant finish?

That's what I mean. If we wait til we're THROUGH with the lawyers, well, then Microsoft will own everything and it will be hundreds of years later (they're good at scurrying and hiding). So we have to do them *concurrently*.

You lazy cartoonist idolator you.

Addison
New Yeah, but I'm a miserable cook
And I have trouble chewing gum and talking at the same time....
jb4
(Resistance is not futile...)
     War On Religion - (deSitter) - (63)
         Re: War On Religion - (gtall) - (37)
             Re: War On Religion - (addison) - (36)
                 You must be an exception... - (Arkadiy) - (18)
                     Not really. - (addison) - (17)
                         Re: Not really. - (Arkadiy) - (16)
                             Not an expert. - (addison) - (14)
                                 Re: Not an expert. - (Arkadiy) - (10)
                                     Re: Not an expert. - (addison) - (8)
                                         Re: Not an expert. - (Arkadiy) - (6)
                                             Re: Not an expert. - (addison) - (5)
                                                 More clear now. - (Arkadiy) - (4)
                                                     Re: More clear now. - (addison) - (3)
                                                         End of discussion? - (Arkadiy) - (2)
                                                             In a sense. - (addison) - (1)
                                                                 And I _do_ avoid Religion forum for a reason :) -NT - (Arkadiy)
                                         Japanese 'saving' in context. - (Ashton)
                                     Japanese Highway men (sorta - it's more long term than that) - (Simon_Jester)
                                 Hate - (Brandioch) - (2)
                                     Re: Hate - (Arkadiy)
                                     Song: "You Have to be Carefully Taught" (to Hate) - (Ashton)
                             The chinese will contract a debt for several generations -NT - (boxley)
                 Re: War On Religion - (gtall) - (16)
                     Re: War On Religion - (addison) - (15)
                         That's what I hoped to get from you... - (Arkadiy)
                         Re: War On Religion - (gtall) - (10)
                             Never fear, I am. - (addison) - (7)
                                 I think I caught your show a few months ago... - (screamer) - (1)
                                     Thanks for link! - (Ashton)
                                 Re: Never fear, I am. - (gtall) - (4)
                                     I think there is an unwarranted assumption there - (ben_tilly) - (3)
                                         Re: I think there is an unwarranted assumption there - (gtall) - (2)
                                             ya also find beer containers ]:-> -NT - (boxley)
                                             I think you missed the point - (ben_tilly)
                             C'mon Gerard - (Ashton)
                             One *hell* of a Freudian slip... - (pwhysall)
                         SIngle biggest influence was science fiction? - (marlowe) - (2)
                             Don't *make* me come over there. - (addison) - (1)
                                 Find it also a rich vein - (Ashton)
         Ya missed heathens, pagans, and buddists :) -NT - (boxley) - (7)
             Buddha - (tuberculosis) - (6)
                 I'll drink to that - (Ashton) - (5)
                     I think they're much closer to politics than business... - (Another Scott) - (1)
                         No argument here.. - (Ashton)
                     Ellsworth Toohey - (deSitter)
                     Bottoms up - (tuberculosis) - (1)
                         Earthquake proof? - (a6l6e6x)
         tell ya what - (cwbrenn) - (5)
             First on the agenda..... - (addison) - (3)
                 I thought you were both moral and forward-looking - (jb4) - (2)
                     Re: I thought you were both moral and forward-looking - (addison) - (1)
                         Yeah, but I'm a miserable cook - (jb4)
             Atheists run the world? - (marlowe)
         Thank you for making the case against religion. - (marlowe) - (6)
             Don't throw out the baby with the radiator water, though.. - (Ashton)
             Re: Thank you for making the case against religion. - (deSitter) - (4)
                 Now yer talkin. -NT - (Steve Lowe)
                 So is there no hope for man? -NT - (inthane-chan)
                 I'm pretty sure man exists, myself. - (marlowe) - (1)
                     Yeah, he's just a figment of my imagination. -NT - (CRConrad)
         Resection - (kmself) - (3)
             No move thread command yet. -NT - (admin)
             I Don't Get You - (deSitter)
             No. - (addison)

Gill was also down on his luck. Fact was, he was barely keeping his head below water.
118 ms