Guard on Premises at All Times

I see my massive error:
I took 'guard' for a noun - and it was always meant to be a verb !!!

Damn!

Thanks for straightening out 1123 stored engrams; I now have to rethink entire previous inhabitance of this loony bin, all intertwined in recursive time-shared threads .. it is *much* worse than (even) I thought :[

:-\ufffd

Ashton
oh what a tangled web we weave when first we take a verb for a noun (and an Authorized MAN life for actual life?)

PS: this public service announcement for all teachers of logic to distracted, attention-span challenged mouth breathers - is hereby \ufffd GPL for emergency usage:

It is best stapled to the offending forehead after a first offense of, audiatur et altera pars, or any second offense of, argumentum ad populum.

We are working up a list of suitable punishments for the other atrocities but it is generally agreed that, a quick death.. is too weak a punishment for intentional destruction of a word such as, innovation.

We will be accepting applications from volunteer assassin squads; those willing to offer their ineffectual, depreciated, noise-besotted consumer lives next: to eliminate major murderers of Language.

No programming skills required. Deprogramming skills helpful. Equal Opportunity employer.
Fundamentalist groups: apply at 3AM at the back door labelled,

Euthanasia Laboratory

Cackle.. Cackle.. Cackle.. Cackle.. Cackle.. Cackle.. Cackle.. Cackle.. Cackle.. Cackle..