IWETHEY v. 0.3.0 | TODO
1,095 registered users | 0 active users | 0 LpH | Statistics
Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New The Danes do have Greenland.
2,175,600 sq km (about 84% ice-capped) is not chicken feed. That's slightly more than three times the size of Texas.

[link|http://www.cia.gov/cia/publications/factbook/geos/gl.html|According to the CIA.]
Alex

Men never do evil so completely and cheerfully as when they do it from religious conviction. -- Blaise Pascal (1623-1662)
New Yabut a climate just as ugly - only opposite temp direction!
New Yeah, they kept it when Iceland broke free. So what?
New Ashton was obsolving Danes of New World "colonies".
Alex

Men never do evil so completely and cheerfully as when they do it from religious conviction. -- Blaise Pascal (1623-1662)
New Ah, OK,I see. But since the prevailing definition of "New...
...World" seems to be, "that stuff Columbus found (and never mind the Vikings)", the case could be made that Greenland is actually "Old" World.

OTOH, of course, they *did* have colonies in the "Real New World", as did Sweden. Both had some islands in the Carribean IIRC (Sweden's is (was?) called St Bartholome'), and what used to be New Sweden is now pretty much Delaware, I gather. Dunno if Denmark had anything on the North American mainland, though.
   Christian R. Conrad
The Man Who Knows Fucking Everything
     and CRC was pissed about Turkey wanting in the EU - (boxley) - (25)
         I wasn't so much "pissed (off)" about it, as that I just... - (CRConrad) - (24)
             I don't recall 100%.... - (addison) - (4)
                 Re: I don't recall 100%.... - (Steve Lowe) - (3)
                     But is that... - (addison) - (2)
                         Convenience - (Steve Lowe) - (1)
                             I think it was the tribes that limited eastern expansion - (boxley)
             Asia Minor usually considered part of europe - (boxley) - (18)
                 It is? By whom??? - (CRConrad) - (17)
                     Heh.. French *Guiana* !?! - (Ashton) - (8)
                         The Danes do have Greenland. - (a6l6e6x) - (4)
                             Yabut a climate just as ugly - only opposite temp direction! -NT - (Ashton)
                             Yeah, they kept it when Iceland broke free. So what? -NT - (CRConrad) - (2)
                                 Ashton was obsolving Danes of New World "colonies". -NT - (a6l6e6x) - (1)
                                     Ah, OK,I see. But since the prevailing definition of "New... - (CRConrad)
                         Well, there was at one point. - (mhuber) - (2)
                             And what continental shelf, exactly, do you think... - (CRConrad) - (1)
                                 Sure, for some values of "Europe" - (mhuber)
                     Mussolini, DeGaul Ceasar the Norse - (boxley) - (7)
                         Bullshit! (Or should I say, "Ox-crap!"?) You're *gibbering*. - (CRConrad) - (6)
                             Poles are European? - (boxley) - (5)
                                 Huh?!? But "European" ISN'T a *linguistic* grouping!!! - (CRConrad) - (4)
                                     How many root words in the English language - (boxley) - (3)
                                         Try these. - (a6l6e6x) - (2)
                                             not valid germanic influence - (boxley) - (1)
                                                 Stop being such an utter fuckwit. You're just plain WRONG!!! -NT - (CRConrad)

Non-migratory, just like coconuts.
101 ms