IWETHEY v. 0.3.0 | TODO
1,095 registered users | 0 active users | 0 LpH | Statistics
Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New Have you flipped your gourd?
No creativity. Overuse of the word "fuck". A good attempt, but far from CRC when he is inspired.

Cheers,
Ben
"good ideas and bad code build communities, the other three combinations do not"
- [link|http://archives.real-time.com/pipermail/cocoon-devel/2000-October/003023.html|Stefano Mazzocchi]
New You're kidding, right?
"fasha-gobbling"? Where have you heard THAT before? Or do we want to know?

And it's not so much overuse as tour-de-force. "Fuckerty fuck fuck"... that has panache, that does...

Not to mention the passion and intensity that came through. He had to wipe the spittle of his screen at least 3 times while typing that post, he was frothing so hard. I had to wipe the spittle off MY screen just from reading it!
Regards,

-scott anderson

"Welcome to Rivendell, Mr. Anderson..."
Expand Edited by admin Jan. 15, 2004, 04:43:15 PM EST
New I guess tastes differ
As I say, a worthy attempt, but the caustic torch hasn't been taken.

Cheers,
Ben
"good ideas and bad code build communities, the other three combinations do not"
- [link|http://archives.real-time.com/pipermail/cocoon-devel/2000-October/003023.html|Stefano Mazzocchi]
New Lincoln has him beat
By far.

This one is artistic: [link|http://z.iwethey.org/forums/render/content/show?contentid=135222|http://z.iwethey.org...?contentid=135222]

It'll be a while if I consider him up to the level of CRC, but he is GOOD.

Then again, I've already been admonished for being "mean" to him, so I don't know if I can generate this level of reaction again. Maybe he was a one-shot-wonder.
New yeah, not bad for a hoosier
same old crap, con artists ripping off fools. Ah, hell, Catholic Church it start off that way. They All do. Jesus probably had three walnut shells one pea, then he's dead and can't be questioned,
Gabriel Dupre

questions, help? [link|mailto:pappas@catholic.org|email pappas at catholic.org]
New Who you calling "Hoosier"???
I ain't no "Hoosier". I'm just a boy from Illinois, always have been, always will be no matter where I live.
lincoln

"Windows XP has so many holes in its security that any reasonable user will conclude it was designed by the same German officer who created the prison compound in "Hogan's Heroes." - Andy Ihnatko, Chicago Sun-Times
[link|mailto:bconnors@ev1.net|contact me]
New Lincoln wasnt/isnt a whoseyar?
same old crap, con artists ripping off fools. Ah, hell, Catholic Church it start off that way. They All do. Jesus probably had three walnut shells one pea, then he's dead and can't be questioned,
Gabriel Dupre

questions, help? [link|mailto:pappas@catholic.org|email pappas at catholic.org]
New I'd never challenge The Master
CRC is THAT good. Compared to him, I'm not even a pretender for the throne.
lincoln

"Windows XP has so many holes in its security that any reasonable user will conclude it was designed by the same German officer who created the prison compound in "Hogan's Heroes." - Andy Ihnatko, Chicago Sun-Times
[link|mailto:bconnors@ev1.net|contact me]
New CRC - Der Flammen-Rommel
-drl
     The CBS (Complete BullShit) Evening News. - (mmoffitt) - (13)
         ... - (admin)
         CRC, your crown is lost. - (pwhysall) - (9)
             Have you flipped your gourd? - (ben_tilly) - (8)
                 You're kidding, right? - (admin) - (7)
                     I guess tastes differ - (ben_tilly) - (6)
                         Lincoln has him beat - (broomberg) - (5)
                             yeah, not bad for a hoosier -NT - (boxley) - (2)
                                 Who you calling "Hoosier"??? - (lincoln) - (1)
                                     Lincoln wasnt/isnt a whoseyar? -NT - (boxley)
                             I'd never challenge The Master - (lincoln) - (1)
                                 CRC - Der Flammen-Rommel -NT - (deSitter)
         Oh.. one thing, Mike - (Ashton)
         Well, that was interesting. - (mmoffitt)

As you wish.
74 ms