IWETHEY v. 0.3.0 | TODO
1,095 registered users | 1 active user | 0 LpH | Statistics
Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New Thanks Greg and Steve
I was fairly sure it was the best choice, but I worried about that much money into the car... but I think overall it will turn out to be the best choice.

I didn't push John though, I let him decide, so he obviously saw it somehow as the best one too, whether for money or maintenance.

Anyway... I have a feeling my baby will start like never before now... hehee.

Nightowl >8#

"It is understanding that gives us an ability to have peace. When we understand the other fellow's viewpoint, and he understands ours, then we can sit down and work out our differences." Harry S. Truman

"Whenever you're in conflict with someone, there is one factor that can make the difference between damaging your relationship and deepening it. That factor is attitude." Timothy Bentley
New AHHHHH!
AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!
-drl
New /me hands deS a beer.
No.

make that 12 beers.

:)
-----
Steve
New Whatever...
I have no idea what your problem is, but it ain't mine.

Nightowl >8#

"It is understanding that gives us an ability to have peace. When we understand the other fellow's viewpoint, and he understands ours, then we can sit down and work out our differences." Harry S. Truman

"Whenever you're in conflict with someone, there is one factor that can make the difference between damaging your relationship and deepening it. That factor is attitude." Timothy Bentley
     My car issues changed... what would you have chosen? - (Nightowl) - (17)
         Electronic Spark. Hands Down Best Choice of the 2 -NT - (folkert) - (5)
             wholeheartedly agree -NT - (Steve Lowe) - (4)
                 Thanks Greg and Steve - (Nightowl) - (3)
                     AHHHHH! - (deSitter) - (2)
                         /me hands deS a beer. - (Steve Lowe)
                         Whatever... - (Nightowl)
         How handy is John? But the choice has been made... - (Another Scott) - (10)
             Re: How handy is John? But the choice has been made... - (Steve Lowe) - (6)
                 I changed a starter on a slant 6 once. - (Another Scott)
                 I love the 318 and 340 motors - (boxley) - (3)
                     Brenda's is a 383, but yes, that too, or MSD. -NT - (Steve Lowe) - (2)
                         Whoops. Blame my faulty memory. - (Another Scott) - (1)
                             Hehehehe! - (Nightowl)
                 Re: How handy is John? But the choice has been made... - (Nightowl)
             Well.... - (Nightowl) - (2)
                 Update on my car. :) - (Nightowl) - (1)
                     WOW... all I can say is WOW! (new thread) - (Nightowl)

I slipped him a fin... on porpoise. I was feeling good. I even dropped a sanddollar in the box for Jerry's squids, for the halibut.
49 ms