IWETHEY v. 0.3.0 | TODO
1,095 registered users | 0 active users | 0 LpH | Statistics
Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New Is it just me?
Is there anyone else using Mozilla on OS/2 that hasn't been able to print a web page since they invented the friggin' thing?

I had hoped they would have fix a basic function like this by now. WTF?
New Its dead Jim!
Haven't you heard?

[image|/forums/images/warning.png|0|This is sarcasm...]

It is surprising that something like that would have remained broken for so long.

If you push something hard enough, it will fall over. Fudd's First Law of Opposition

It goes in, it must come out.Teslacle's Deviant to Fudd's Law

[link|mailto:bepatient@aol.com|BePatient]

Expand Edited by bepatient Jan. 1, 2004, 09:10:52 PM EST
New Huh?
We've printed plenty of Web pages here, from a couple varieties of Mozilla. I'm using 1.5 here and most print just fine. My assistant is using an older version and she prints a lot of pages. What kind of problem are you having?
[link|http://www.aaxnet.com|AAx]
New Well, tell me your secret.
Because I can't think of one single version of Mozilla that I've ever been able to print web pages from. Certainly not 1.2, 1.3, 1.4, or 1.6.

Fire up Netscape 4.x and I can print anything I want, but not Mozilla. All I get is a cryptic "Printing failed for some reason" (really? no shit!), or in the latest 1.6 release "an unknown error occurred while printing" (yeah, well thank you very much for the obvious).

Are your printers local or network? What network?
New Re: Well, tell me your secret.
Works fine with both a local printer or printing to a port redirected to a network printer.

Network is all OS/2 NetBEUI over TCP/IP.

I expect it would print fine to a port redirected to a Linux print server but I don't have that set up right now.
[link|http://www.aaxnet.com|AAx]
New Re: Well, tell me your secret.
Well, it doesn't work over a Novell network. At least not mine.

I haven't tried a locally attached printer, but I can't see how that should make a difference if Netscape doesn't have a problem.

If I have to logoff my network just to print a web page, it defeats the purpose of having network printers in the first place.

"We are not amused."
New Cue the Twilight Zone Music, will ya?
     Is it just me? - (n3jja) - (6)
         Its dead Jim! - (bepatient)
         Huh? - (Andrew Grygus) - (4)
             Well, tell me your secret. - (n3jja) - (3)
                 Re: Well, tell me your secret. - (Andrew Grygus) - (2)
                     Re: Well, tell me your secret. - (n3jja) - (1)
                         Cue the Twilight Zone Music, will ya? -NT - (Another Scott)

When things get spooky... blame it on the Boogie!
59 ms