Sounds like you're warming up to a purge. So what would you do with Lieberman: assassination or the Gulag? Too bad for you it's a free country.

He's the closest thing to a mensch in the whole Dem primary. He could save the party from itself. It's looking very much like Dean's shot himself in the foot, twice in as many weeks. First the Saddam snarkiness, then the unconvincing religious conversion. When he goes down, what will be left of the Democrat party? Not anything you'd approve of. But if the Lieb toughs it out, he'll be emerging from the fallout shelter to run in 2008.

Anyway, he's probably got my vote. In the primary, that is. I don't expect him to win, but I want to give him some encouragement. Also, it's a great protest vote against the Dem party establishment and their poster boy, and that smirking fraud Dean. This primary's a joke, but odds are the joke will be on the jokers. Again. Sometimes I wonder [link|http://www.ariannaonline.com/columns/files/110702.html|just what they're smoking in that smoke-filled room].

(I'm unaffiliated, so I can vote in whichever primary I want. This year I don't even have to ponder the options.)