1,095 registered users | 0 active users | 0 LpH | Statistics
Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New Not She, I can prove it.
To quote Galleger:

"If God was a woman, she'd put men's dicks on our chins! Think about that one!"
:)

Picking up the pieces of my broken life.
New Cackle.. glorp
Not a problem. We're just an alpha, and not too satisfactory - the next version (coming soon) will have the Fixpack. Besides - you miss Her sense of humor in putting the recreation area right in the middle of the refuse collection department.

(Oh BTW - She Knows she's Great - she really hates all this adoration stuff; it's so much like fear with spin, y'know?)

So She says: Knock it off.

Ashton
speakin fer a Friend, a bit tied up lately
New Alpha Males?
Ah yes, an Alpha test? That explains why we have to shave our faces each day? ;) I get ingrown beard hairs after I shave.

More proof that God is a male? On the Seventh day he rested, then on the Eighth day he invented "Monday Night Football"! But the very first game was Baseball, because the first words in the book of Genesis start out with "In the Big Inning!" the third game created was Tennis because Moses served in Pharaoh's Court. Tennis was created so we could see women in short skirts that flipped up when they played, not to mention those "grunts" they make as they hit the ball. Now would a female creator create such things? :)

Picking up the pieces of my broken life.
New Sure
She had to do something to keep man occupied and out of Her hair! :)
~~~)-Steven----
     Rush Limbaugh going deaf. "I did it", says God. - (Silverlock) - (7)
         It's true: She mentioned it to me last night. -NT - (Ashton)
         No more "Mr. Nice God"! :) - (orion) - (5)
             It's 'She', Orion: She!_________________Sheesh -NT - (Ashton) - (4)
                 Not She, I can prove it. - (orion) - (3)
                     Cackle.. glorp - (Ashton) - (2)
                         Alpha Males? - (orion) - (1)
                             Sure - (Steven A S)