IWETHEY v. 0.3.0 | TODO
1,095 registered users | 0 active users | 0 LpH | Statistics
Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New I say, I say that was a JOKE, son! A joke!

If you push something hard enough, it will fall over. Fudd's First Law of Opposition

It goes in, it must come out.Teslacle's Deviant to Fudd's Law

[link|mailto:bepatient@aol.com|BePatient]

New Must be what keeps your hair up.
New No, your ass does that all on its own.

If you push something hard enough, it will fall over. Fudd's First Law of Opposition

New That'll be $8.50, Mac.
-----
Steve
New Write that down!
New Innovation from the rear again.

New Yes, m'lord.
John. Busy lad.
New I'm being assailed by the Comfy Chair right now.
New An "Outside Context Problem" if ever there was one
-----
Steve
New Caught up in the conflict between his brain and his tail.
New > I can't quite tell the difference latterly between IWT
and an encounter group moderated by Livia Soprano.
New The style is new but the pay is the same
-----
Steve
New You ar so wrong philosophers weep at the sound of your voice
New Who are you, who are so wise in the ways of science?

New The parents are generally the last to know.
New Not such a bad thing, to be farmed by rats...
New You know nothing of this if they ask you...
New cf. Amway - same phenom; effective too.
John. Busy lad.
New This message will self-destruct in five seconds...
--
[link|mailto:greg@gregfolkert.net|greg],
[link|http://www.iwethey.org/ed_curry|REMEMBER ED CURRY!] @ iwethey

[insert witty saying here]
     deSitter's LRPD game - (rcareaga) - (80)
         Cue the Twilight Zone Music, will ya? -NT - (admin) - (2)
             What they said! -NT - (bepatient) - (1)
                 Ohh... they're still working. -NT - (admin)
         prolly need to go back for "reeducation"... -NT - (pwhysall)
         So, what are we going to do tonight, Brain? -NT - (Steve Lowe) - (24)
             Get the hell out of my driveway! -NT - (bepatient)
             Please engage brain before pressing keys and clicking mouse. - (Nightowl) - (22)
                 Delivered by Fiber Coptics! -NT - (Steve Lowe) - (21)
                     Powered by general relativity -NT - (pwhysall) - (20)
                         My neurons began.. shrieking, best I can remember. -NT - (folkert) - (19)
                             So let me sign off in idiocy... -NT - (cforde) - (18)
                                 We do, after all, survive every moment... except the last. -NT - (cforde) - (17)
                                     I'll teach you to be happy! I'll teach your grandmother ... - (folkert) - (16)
                                         I'm sure everyone who made this game is dead by now. -NT - (drewk) - (15)
                                             It's all fun and games until someone loses a lung. -NT - (bepatient) - (14)
                                                 Liver alone, cheese all mine... -NT - (a6l6e6x) - (12)
                                                     Someone take over before I lose my dignity. -NT - (Steve Lowe) - (11)
                                                         And don't forget the fire ants. -NT - (pwhysall) - (10)
                                                             Shpongle. -NT - (Steve Lowe) - (9)
                                                                 It goes well with the chicken. -NT - (a6l6e6x) - (8)
                                                                     Sex. Always sex. -NT - (Ashton) - (7)
                                                                         She has not, incidentally, - (Steve Lowe)
                                                                         CDTBUBFMWAFT, RTASFTEIAPOSTS - (deSitter) - (5)
                                                                             Nature has its own cure for stupidity. -NT - (Steve Lowe) - (4)
                                                                                 Let's face it: you can't Torquemada anything! -NT - (Another Scott)
                                                                                 It's all fun and games until someone loses a lung. -NT - (inthane-chan) - (2)
                                                                                     Well, the place was crowded. - (bepatient) - (1)
                                                                                         Not sure if that makes your statement true or false... -NT - (folkert)
                                                 Be still, my beating heart. -NT - (ben_tilly)
         Gloat. -NT - (Arkadiy) - (47)
             It goes well with the chicken. -NT - (cforde) - (46)
                 Secret sauce. -NT - (inthane-chan) - (45)
                     Many died, but in the end, the chickens won. -NT - (altmann) - (43)
                         But don't get all fretty-pants on us. -NT - (inthane-chan)
                         Real live veggie burgers -- they cook 'em 'til they're pink -NT - (drewk) - (41)
                             The mass production of beer is the greatest thing since - (bepatient) - (40)
                                 ... Little fluffy clouds. -NT - (admin) - (39)
                                     Build a 10-mile high titanium wall around the whole shebang -NT - (FuManChu) - (38)
                                         Mmmmmmm.... Nemo! -NT - (bepatient) - (37)
                                             As seen on TV! -NT - (admin) - (36)
                                                 Very small hands... and NO Vaseline. -NT - (inthane-chan) - (35)
                                                     Now, right off the bat you have to worry about a recipe... - (a6l6e6x) - (34)
                                                         Gee whillikers! -NT - (bepatient) - (33)
                                                             Why can't I own Canadians? -NT - (Another Scott) - (32)
                                                                 The LRPD is never wrong. -NT - (bepatient) - (4)
                                                                     We intend to respond to this matter pro-actively. -NT - (inthane-chan) - (3)
                                                                         Can bitching and moaning atone? -NT - (bepatient) - (2)
                                                                             I'm sorry, I came here for an argument! -NT - (inthane-chan) - (1)
                                                                                 No, you didn't. You came here for an argument! -NT - (inthane-chan)
                                                                 No, it's too perilous. -NT - (Nightowl) - (26)
                                                                     Sheep. Hmm. -NT - (bepatient) - (25)
                                                                         This too shall pass. -NT - (Steve Lowe) - (24)
                                                                             Thank GOD you finished that sentence. -NT - (inthane-chan) - (23)
                                                                                 Ph34r the triple-recursive meta-LRPD. -NT - (drewk) - (22)
                                                                                     It's got cop tires, cop engine, cop suspension... -NT - (bepatient) - (21)
                                                                                         Only Olaf Stapledon ever succeeded on this kind of scale, - (Another Scott) - (20)
                                                                                             Goose-bumps for any who Know. -NT - (inthane-chan) - (19)
                                                                                                 I say, I say that was a JOKE, son! A joke! -NT - (bepatient) - (18)
                                                                                                     Must be what keeps your hair up. -NT - (Ashton) - (17)
                                                                                                         No, your ass does that all on its own. -NT - (bepatient) - (16)
                                                                                                             That'll be $8.50, Mac. -NT - (Steve Lowe) - (15)
                                                                                                                 Write that down! -NT - (Another Scott) - (14)
                                                                                                                     Innovation from the rear again. -NT - (bepatient) - (13)
                                                                                                                         Yes, m'lord. -NT - (Meerkat) - (12)
                                                                                                                             I'm being assailed by the Comfy Chair right now. -NT - (Another Scott) - (11)
                                                                                                                                 An "Outside Context Problem" if ever there was one -NT - (Steve Lowe) - (10)
                                                                                                                                     Caught up in the conflict between his brain and his tail. -NT - (Ashton) - (9)
                                                                                                                                         > I can't quite tell the difference latterly between IWT - (Ashton) - (8)
                                                                                                                                             The style is new but the pay is the same -NT - (Steve Lowe) - (7)
                                                                                                                                                 You ar so wrong philosophers weep at the sound of your voice -NT - (Ashton) - (6)
                                                                                                                                                     Who are you, who are so wise in the ways of science? -NT - (bepatient) - (5)
                                                                                                                                                         The parents are generally the last to know. -NT - (Another Scott) - (4)
                                                                                                                                                             Not such a bad thing, to be farmed by rats... -NT - (inthane-chan) - (3)
                                                                                                                                                                 You know nothing of this if they ask you... -NT - (Ashton) - (2)
                                                                                                                                                                     cf. Amway - same phenom; effective too. -NT - (Meerkat) - (1)
                                                                                                                                                                         This message will self-destruct in five seconds... -NT - (folkert)
                     My God... that pizza combo is full of stars...! - (bepatient)
         tilly wonders what the upper limit ... - (Nightowl) - (2)
             Divide by zero. -NT - (a6l6e6x) - (1)
                 LI_ -NT - (Steve Lowe)

If I'm trying to do something that stupid, strong typing is the least of my problems.
110 ms