IWETHEY v. 0.3.0 | TODO
1,095 registered users | 0 active users | 0 LpH | Statistics
Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New If you want to scream...
you should have asked the screamer to do it for you :-) .

It may be even much deeper than that. Two days after the September 11 attacks, I brushed off an old book I read circa 1993 from one of my favorite authors and absolutely favorite futurists... Alvin and Heidi Toffler. The book is entitled War and Antiwar... I think the gentleman/woman on this page has presented a decent synthesis of how this can apply now.

[link|http://www.ict.org.il/articles/infowar.htm|http://www.ict.org..../infowar.htm]

Beyond the rhetoric of First and Third World countries there is an underlying pattern and First/Second and Third Wave cultural clashes will become increasingly more frequent and blur the lines between traditional "national and/or religious lines". How far "we" will go depends on how you and I might define "we". Coming back to the global village (the Third Wave "society"), we will increasingly clash with First Wave societies because our fundamental goals are even more different than between 1st and 2nd and or 2nd and 3rd Wave...

This may be so much pseudo-intellectual garbage... But it is in this garbage pile that I have begun to root around for a few easy answers... Whatcha thinK?
Just a few thoughts,

Screamer

"God is dead"
Nietzsche

"Nietzsche is dead"
God

"Nietzsche has an S in it"
Celina Jones

"Putting the fun back into funatic"
New Re: easy answers
see sig
For every human problem, there is a neat, simple solution;
and it is always wrong
H. L. Mencken, Mencken's Metalaw
     WashPost editorial - "The Arab Paradox" - (Another Scott) - (6)
         PingPingPingPingPing! - (inthane-chan) - (5)
             Yeah, like there's much of a choice. - (marlowe) - (2)
                 It's not that at all... - (Simon_Jester)
                 OT: Congrats on getting your picture back. - (jb4)
             If you want to scream... - (screamer) - (1)
                 Re: easy answers - (Silverlock)

I'd interracially copulate with an alien at this point, and take it to breakfast even.
43 ms