In this case, my rather pointed celebration is a way of driving home a point. And from your reaction, it's clear that the point hasn't sunk in yet. Until it does, brace for more gloating. And this "Mommy, he's gloating me!" stuff won't help.

At least I don't do the end zone dance every time an American soldier gets gunned down by a dead ender. Like some people I could name here.

This story is only sad as it impacts those who prefer evil to good. It's a happy day for the cause of freedom, and that of world peace. It's a sad day for tyranny. I don't drink myself, but I'd gladly buy the whole idiotarian horde here a round of beers to cry in.

Yeah, you're glad they got him. I can tell. Your joy is just bubbling over. It positively radiates from your posts. Why every time I read your missives, I can see you in my mind, singing hosannas to heaven that Saddam is no longer in a position to inspire terrorism. Why you just can't stop talking about how happy you are. [link|http://z.iwethey.org/forums/render/content/show?contentid=130731|Do try to contain your enthusiasm.]