And fire whoever's responsible for these missiles going through. That's treason against the free world.

Did you just admit that you think Bush should be removed from office? Or do you think somebody else might have authorized the movement without his authorization, which would be treason of the first order.

We should be sinking these cargo ships with weapons materials. It'll mean an international outcry, but that's by far the lesser evil.

I would agree with that for illegal weapon shipments except that for many WMDs it would be far too risky to just sink them. The environmental damage could be horrible.

Oh, and this stuff isn't necessarily a terror weapon, by the way. Can be used in conventional war against armies and stuff. But I never accepted that as an excuse. People who can't be trusted should not be allowed dual use technology.

Actually it does look the WMD claim in the case is overstated. I had thought that the article mentioned Nitric Acid because it can be used in making chemical warheads, but it's actually a fuel component for SCUDs. This seriously downgrades the threat here, as SCUD on their own don't have the range to be really dangerous.

Jay