IWETHEY v. 0.3.0 | TODO
1,095 registered users | 0 active users | 0 LpH | Statistics
Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New If you'll advocate military intervention against Qadaffi...
I might just join you.

I know he's been [link|http://www.geocities.com/Athens/8744/mylinks1.htm|sucking up something fierce] since we bombed him last, so put him low on the list, but I still don't trust him. He should be considered on probation.

And fire whoever's responsible for these missiles going through. That's treason against the free world.

We should be sinking these cargo ships with weapons materials. It'll mean an international outcry, but that's by far the lesser evil.

Say, didn't Iraq have [link|http://traprockpeace.org/iraqweaponsn.html|SCUDs and nitric acid]?

Oh, and this stuff isn't necessarily a terror weapon, by the way. Can be used in conventional war against armies and stuff. But I never accepted that as an excuse. People who can't be trusted should not be allowed dual use technology.
----------------------------------------------------------------
DEAL WITH IT.
"If I may be candid for a moment, and let's see you try to stop me..." - Jay Conrad Levinson
Compromise is for suckers. Seeking a middle ground is what led to 9/11.
"I do not want to be admired by scumbags and liars and wife beaters. I want to be admired by good and decent, intelligent and just people, and in order to achieve this I need to do things that make me despised by their opposites." - Bill Whittle
Never mind all the mass graves. Where's the nerve gas?
[link|http://www.angelfire.com/ca3/marlowe/index.html|http://www.angelfire...arlowe/index.html]
New Did you just admit
And fire whoever's responsible for these missiles going through. That's treason against the free world.

Did you just admit that you think Bush should be removed from office? Or do you think somebody else might have authorized the movement without his authorization, which would be treason of the first order.

We should be sinking these cargo ships with weapons materials. It'll mean an international outcry, but that's by far the lesser evil.

I would agree with that for illegal weapon shipments except that for many WMDs it would be far too risky to just sink them. The environmental damage could be horrible.

Oh, and this stuff isn't necessarily a terror weapon, by the way. Can be used in conventional war against armies and stuff. But I never accepted that as an excuse. People who can't be trusted should not be allowed dual use technology.

Actually it does look the WMD claim in the case is overstated. I had thought that the article mentioned Nitric Acid because it can be used in making chemical warheads, but it's actually a fuel component for SCUDs. This seriously downgrades the threat here, as SCUD on their own don't have the range to be really dangerous.

Jay
New Why don't we ask Cheney what's going on?
Seems like he's been involved from very early on...

The weapons and chemicals came from North Korea and did not appear on the ship's manifest, which showed only that the merchant vessel was carrying bags of cement. After intercepting the freighter, Spain then handed the ship over to the US Navy. Immediate official explanations out of Washington and Madrid said the missiles might have been headed for the al-Qaeda network, which the US government holds responsible for the September 11, 2001, terrorist attacks in New York and Washington. However, just hours later, the US administration took Spain by surprise by turning the So San over to Yemen, explaining that the cargo was actually a legal shipment of weapons purchased from North Korea by the Yemini government.

The handover was preceded by a telephone conversation between US Vice President Dick Cheney and Yemeni President Ali Abdullah Saleh. When that conversation was made public, the White House justified the move by calling Yemen a friendly nation. So what initially came off as a brilliant Spanish military operation to prevent illegal trade in weapons of mass destruction was reduced to a suspected manipulation directed from Washington, with Madrid in the role of receiving and carrying out orders that were not very clear in their purpose.
[link|http://www.atimes.com/atimes/Korea/EL12Dg01.html| From the same Asia Times article]

Emphasis added.

And that folks, is how we arm 3rd world terrorist countries with North Korean weapons.

(No doubt that if we went against Libya, Marlowe would look at the North Korean weapons and exclaim : "We didn't arm them, honest!")
New After all, if we don't arm those terrorist nations...
...how in the hell are they going to pull of the next great spectacle right before the election?
jb4
"There are two ways for you to have lower Prescription-drug costs. One is you could hire Rush Limbaugh's housekeeper ... or you can elect me President."
John Kerry
New Not long to wait for results --
As the PNAC's newly ordered nukes get added {no doubt quietly} to ordinary US ammo dumps, under the euphemism Bunker Busters -- every small country with a slim chance of lassoing a nasty-enough weapon will be scrambling even harder:

After all, as NK demonstrates for all to see: *ONLY* if'n ya got nukes-or-Damn-Close -- *WILL* the PNAC Cabal temporarily hold off invading (or applying easier but not subtler economic equivalents). THAT is the lesson taught by the Neoconman wackos by their actions to date.

'Course too, guaranteeing this ongoing process will remain in the Ostrich Position {both vulgar and vulnerable}, ie. unnoticed by US meeja Corps:

Hey.. no buncha slope-heads could match the tactical skill of the Murican Military.. nothin to see here, move on,

I note that another local National Guard outfit's being called up; haven't checked just how rife is this calling-up.. Anyone else expect to see The Draft dusted off soon -?- this is a machine which demands fodder:

Next.. we can promote all those new "Privates" to Centurions - then everyone gets one o' those brush-top helmets like Doonesbury's a usin to represent the Voice of Shrub.

Dontcha just Love watchin car crashes in slo-mo ?
New Go directly to the source instead: Karl Rove.
bcnu,
Mikem

Java, Junk. Both start with a "J", both have four letters. Coincidence? I think not.
     US helps Libya get WMDs - (JayMehaffey) - (6)
         If you'll advocate military intervention against Qadaffi... - (marlowe) - (5)
             Did you just admit - (JayMehaffey)
             Why don't we ask Cheney what's going on? - (Simon_Jester) - (3)
                 After all, if we don't arm those terrorist nations... - (jb4)
                 Not long to wait for results -- - (Ashton)
                 Go directly to the source instead: Karl Rove. -NT - (mmoffitt)