IWETHEY v. 0.3.0 | TODO
1,095 registered users | 0 active users | 0 LpH | Statistics
Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New Did he get the job?
Or did management turn a bit pinkish - and start translating the specs into Marathi, for bid?

{sigh} Actually nobody knows.. where this current social suicide is leading; all we can be sure is - that some 'accident' is apt to be the impetus for a Giant Rethinking of everything within the Incorporation Rulez, esp. regarding evasion of taxation via dummy fronts in nearby Island realms.

(May this epiphany occur before.. you feel the need to move into leatherworking)

Hang in there; have faith in the Law of Accident (especially among the sleeping)!

Ashton

Hell... my Alma Mater just may end-up 'managed' next, by a lo-bid Neoconman-buddy Texas WranglerWanker, prolly outsourcing physics research to Myanmar; just forward the reports for retyping with the Lone Star logo. (I think) I Know Whatcha Mean..
New This isn't an outsourcing position.
Management here is relatively clueful. I don't think we'll ever outsource anything.

Said individual may be reading the forum, as I gave him our address - while mainly a Windoze guy, he also plays with Linux, mainly SUSE. Hadn't heard of Debian before - I gave him a one-line description of the apt-get mechanism, and he immediately grokked it. Definitely a bright cookie.
I have a red sign on my door. It says "If this sign is blue, you're going too fast."
     I'm pissed - (inthane-chan) - (3)
         Re: I'm pissed - (deSitter)
         Did he get the job? - (Ashton) - (1)
             This isn't an outsourcing position. - (inthane-chan)

I am discretely counting the dark sides you have seen.
31 ms