IWETHEY v. 0.3.0 | TODO
1,095 registered users | 0 active users | 1 LpH | Statistics
Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New What I said was
that they should have gone easy on her for being a minor. Try her as a minor, not an adult.

If my child murdered someone I'd be devistated, all the teaching we have had with him to not do violence and instead to try and talk out differences apparently made no difference in him. I'd do the jail time, but I would protest that it was not my fault because I taught him otherwise. I would hope that if I got punished, that he would get punished as well. If it happened for real, I would not go to jail, but instead would be in a mental institution because I would not be able to handle it.

"Lady I only speak two languages, English and Bad English!" - Corbin Dallas "The Fifth Element"

New Re: What I said was
A mental institution is a jail with thicker walls and no "get out" day.

Norm, some of the things you say are just out there.

-drl
New But it is true
I would have a break-down and end up having a Doctor write me up to be put in a mental hospital. I'd also have no choice in it either given my past history of mental illnesses.

"Lady I only speak two languages, English and Bad English!" - Corbin Dallas "The Fifth Element"

New Re: But it is true
Actually, if you're in jail and crazy, you won't end up as someone's bitch. Life has all kinds of plus sides.
-drl
New Ah but
I am not the violent type of crazy, more of the sad or depressed type of crazy. I am only a danager to myself. I would not last very long in jail, I'd most likely annoy the wrong person and get a shiv stuck into my gut and die.

Mental Hospitals I can survive in, higher security, and I seem to get along with crazy people. All I have to do is make them laugh, or give them items off my food tray, or do arts and crafts for them at activity time. Just make friends with the psychopaths so they don't try to hurt or kill me. :)

Ah come on, you can visit me on weekends. I'll make a leather belt or wallet for you. :)

You go girl! - (bepatient) - (15)
         Ditto. -NT - (folkert)
         Ignorance is no excuse - (orion) - (13)
             So if your kid... - (bepatient) - (7)
                 What I said was - (orion) - (4)
                     Re: What I said was - (deSitter) - (3)
                         But it is true - (orion) - (2)
                             Re: But it is true - (deSitter) - (1)
                                 Ah but - (orion)
                 Re: go after the parents. - (mmoffitt) - (1)
                     Thank you for getting my point - (orion)
             Nit - (drewk) - (4)
                 Good point - (orion)
                 another nit - (rcareaga) - (2)
                     Uncle G, you're picking nits... - (CRConrad) - (1)
                         I crouch rebuked -NT - (rcareaga)

Seriously, for someone who shows some signs of intelligence, the consistency with which you misunderstand anything inconvenient to you is quite amazing.
96 ms