IWETHEY v. 0.3.0 | TODO
1,095 registered users | 1 active user | 0 LpH | Statistics
Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New Getting warmer...
You have correctly found CRC's description of it...

Now can you find the stuff that explains it and why all knowledge stems from it (at least @ IWETHEY)

This is fun!
--
[link|mailto:greg@gregfolkert.net|greg],
[link|http://www.iwethey.org/ed_curry|REMEMBER ED CURRY!] @ iwethey

It's mercifully free of Britney Timberlake, Backstreet II Men, and Whitney Dion.
New Re: Getting warmer...
You have correctly found CRC's description of it...

Now can you find the stuff that explains it and why all knowledge stems from it (at least @ IWETHEY)

This is fun!

Well, I discovered that the old EZ board is down, so is it archived anywhere?

Nightowl >8#
"I learned to be the door, instead of the mat!" "illegitimi nil carborundum"

Comment by Nightowl
New I don't know about that....
But, it may even predate the EzBoard stuff...

Let's see...

Let me see what I can scrape up for the Original Info World Electric Archives...

It'll have to be tomorrow, as I am headed to bed right now.

All I have to say is... Stick around Kid, you do yourself Proud!

Of course this would NOT be complete without an LRPD:
Any more detail than what's there and you'd have to have the magic software they use in movies to pull a license plate out of five pixels.
--
[link|mailto:greg@gregfolkert.net|greg],
[link|http://www.iwethey.org/ed_curry|REMEMBER ED CURRY!] @ iwethey

None needed!
New Re: I don't know about that....
But, it may even predate the EzBoard stuff...

Well, Conrad posted that it was from a conversation on the EZboard. :)

Let's see...

Let me see what I can scrape up for the Original Info World Electric Archives...

It'll have to be tomorrow, as I am headed to bed right now.

Okay, thanks. :) Meanwhile, I'll keep looking. Owls aren't ready for bed yet.

All I have to say is... Stick around Kid, you do yourself Proud!

Of course this would NOT be complete without an LRPD:

Any more detail than what's there and you'd have to have the magic software they use in movies to pull a license plate out of five pixels.

Nite nite Greg. :)

Nightowl >8#

"I learned to be the door, instead of the mat!" "illegitimi nil carborundum"

Comment by Nightowl
     Okay, what's an obligatory LRPD? - (Nightowl) - (32)
         Derivitave of OBAOL - (Silverlock) - (31)
             Re: Derivitave of OBAOL - (Nightowl) - (30)
                 Maybe... - (folkert) - (29)
                     Like this one after I posted my reply to you: - (folkert) - (25)
                         Which lead into: Can you stand the excitement? -NT - (folkert) - (23)
                             Re: Which lead into: Can you stand the excitement? - (Nightowl) - (22)
                                 EXACTLY!!!!!!!! - (folkert) - (21)
                                     Re: EXACTLY!!!!!!!! - (Nightowl) - (20)
                                         The GRR ( was Re: EXACTLY!!!!!!!!) - (Nightowl) - (17)
                                             Nope... - (folkert)
                                             Re: The GRR ( was Re: EXACTLY!!!!!!!!) - (Nightowl) - (5)
                                                 Getting warmer... - (folkert) - (3)
                                                     Re: Getting warmer... - (Nightowl) - (2)
                                                         I don't know about that.... - (folkert) - (1)
                                                             Re: I don't know about that.... - (Nightowl)
                                                 I see that you figured out what the device is -NT - (ben_tilly)
                                             Re: The GRR - (Nightowl) - (9)
                                                 Wow.... - (folkert) - (8)
                                                     Re: Wow.... - (Nightowl) - (7)
                                                         Some more guesses about the GRR ( was Re: Wow....) - (Nightowl) - (6)
                                                             Oops, forgot this one guess... - (Nightowl) - (5)
                                                                 I always thought that the GRR... - (ChrisR) - (4)
                                                                     Re: I always thought that the GRR... - (Nightowl) - (3)
                                                                         Re: I always thought that the GRR... - (pwhysall)
                                                                         Ahhhh HAH!!! (new thread) - (folkert)
                                                                         Grasshopperette.. do not ask for whom the belle trolls - (Ashton)
                                         It's a start... - (folkert) - (1)
                                             The little corncobs on toothpicks are particularly good -NT - (bepatient)
                         Re: Like this one after I posted my reply to you: - (Nightowl)
                     Re: Maybe... - (Nightowl) - (2)
                         BWAHAHA, Yeah you ar egetting it: - (folkert) - (1)
                             Re: BWAHAHA, Yeah you are getting it: - (Nightowl)

I agree with everything you said except "lol".
99 ms