IWETHEY v. 0.3.0 | TODO
1,095 registered users | 0 active users | 0 LpH | Statistics
Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New I guess what ticks me off...
Is that this is a raid for "show", so the principal and his friends can show how "really powerful" they are. I can hear him saying now, "Boy, we put the fear of God into those kids!"

And all of his "good kids" will now turn on him, the ones who were trying help. If he isn't fired on Monday, he'll be dead by the end of the school year.

The kids that go to this school hear gunfire every night. The school IS the absolute safest place they can be. Many of the kids here are even probably decent people, except they live in a bad neighborhood and they have to appease the alpha-male criminals to survive. If they are on drugs, it's because their "reality" is so bleak that the future in jail or juvie is an improvement.

What the police need to do (like they do in our district), is go to school, pretend to be students, participate in activities, find the alpha-male criminals who "orchestrate" most of the violence in the ghetto, and arrest and jail them, forever.

Glen Austin
New Re: I guess what ticks me off...
What the police need to do (like they do in our district), is go to school, pretend to be students, participate in activities, find the alpha-male criminals who "orchestrate" most of the violence in the ghetto, and arrest and jail them, forever.

Several problems with this approach:

1) Takes too much time. You have to infiltrate, develop evidence, take notes, basically "do your homework". And while McCrackup might be perfectly willing to force his students to do that, we couldn't have one's admonitions apply to one's self, now could we?

2) Not showy enough. Like you said, this was an op for show, not for results.

3) Does not exude enough dominion over the inmatesstudents. (Or perhaps enough testosterone....)

4) Is likely to actually solve the root cause of the problem.

[image|/forums/images/warning.png|0|This is sarcasm...]
jb4
"There are two ways for you to have lower Prescription-drug costs. One is you could hire Rush Limbaugh's housekeeper ... or you can elect me President."
John Kerry
     Since when are commando raids of schools acceptable? - (Silverlock) - (6)
         Since Bush/Ashcroft took office -NT - (Andrew Grygus)
         Saw the video - (deSitter)
         I guess what ticks me off... - (gdaustin) - (1)
             Re: I guess what ticks me off... - (jb4)
         They're not - (bepatient) - (1)
             ..kinda like WMDs ? -NT - (Ashton)

Whatever they're promising, I promise the same - plus a pony.
31 ms