IWETHEY v. 0.3.0 | TODO
1,095 registered users | 0 active users | 0 LpH | Statistics
Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New We're left with Dick...
My optimistic friend,
You write:"I've nearly reached the point of indifference, given that language murder may lead to cancer of the cerebellum."

So why don't you just come on over to the dark side since you are nearly there already... Due to confederate flags (I'll refer you back to an earlier post when I said that "it's time for another Dick" in the White House - after all the other candidates step all over their dicks in the primaries - leaving only one true milktoastenoughtobepresmaterial) etc. etc. etc. Oh.... what I'm really trying to say is being half cynical is like being half virgin. Come on over to the dark side. You can make fun of everyone over here.

Instead of cringingly using your intellect to try and justify the unjustifiable, you can just hyperbolize (word?) bold pronouncements like, "all politicians are crooked - it's the definition", etc. I wouldn't really call it language "murder", it's more like "justifiable homicide".

:-O

Just a few proverbial thoughts,

Screamer

When I get to the bottom I go back to the top of the slide

Lennon/McCartney - Helter Skelter
New Our fondest hope may still be
the asteroid.

Another strain from the swamp.. a bit more like a Bonobo and less like a Ballmer..

Til we get it right.
     Rightish recapitulations - (Ashton) - (2)
         We're left with Dick... - (screamer) - (1)
             Our fondest hope may still be - (Ashton)

I am LRPD, DESTROYER OF EVIL!
28 ms