IWETHEY v. 0.3.0 | TODO
1,095 registered users | 0 active users | 1 LpH | Statistics
Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New Why should that even be handled at state and federal levels?
Let the counties deal with it. Better that than give more money to that kleptocrat Davis. If the feds must be involved, let them give the money to the counties.

You don't actually think that money would have actually gone to clearing brush, do you?
----------------------------------------------------------------
DEAL WITH IT.
Compromise is for suckers. Seeking a middle ground is what led to 9/11.
"I do not want to be admired by scumbags and liars and wife beaters. I want to be admired by good and decent, intelligent and just people, and in order to achieve this I need to do things that make me despised by their opposites." - Bill Whittle
Never mind all the mass graves. Where's the nerve gas?
[link|http://www.angelfire.com/ca3/marlowe/index.html|http://www.angelfire...arlowe/index.html]
New Well, it's at the Federal level now...isn't it?
Considering that Bush has already declared 4 counties to be a disaster area.

But I believe I was noting your comment at clearing away brush and pointing out that Davis had already asked for funds to do just that. It seems, to me at least, that your comments regarding the failure to recognize the danger are more accurately placed on FEMA and the Bush administration.
Expand Edited by Simon_Jester Nov. 2, 2003, 08:48:01 PM EST
New HOLD IT BOTH OF YOU!!!!!!
If shrub had mentioned the word cutting and brush in the same sentence he would be reamed by enviros, hammered by loggers and the fuckwit public would whine abut equipment in the forest. He was fscked no matter what he would do.
thanx,
bill
"You're just like me streak. You never left the free-fire zone.You think aspirins and meetings and cold showers are going to clean out your head. What you want is God's permission to paint the trees with the bad guys. That wont happen big mon." Clete
questions, help? [link|mailto:pappas@catholic.org|email pappas at catholic.org]
New And if Davis didn't do anything
it would be his fault because he didn't clear the damn bush out....

if he tried to get funds and tried to get the wood removed, he be called a damn klepto...

oh wait..that's already has happened...nevermind.

(Let Arnold ask for Fed funds though...and well, that's okay, he's Republican.)
New And he's asking for Billions, not millions.
Genuine Republicans, not the many wannabe's - he one's that have enough for it to make sense that they are Republicans, don't deal in numbers as small as millions.
bcnu,
Mikem

Java, Junk. Both start with a "J", both have four letters. Coincidence? I think not.
     As for blaming it on not removing your brush... - (Simon_Jester) - (5)
         Why should that even be handled at state and federal levels? - (marlowe) - (4)
             Well, it's at the Federal level now...isn't it? - (Simon_Jester) - (3)
                 HOLD IT BOTH OF YOU!!!!!! - (boxley) - (2)
                     And if Davis didn't do anything - (Simon_Jester) - (1)
                         And he's asking for Billions, not millions. - (mmoffitt)

TILL-AYYYYY!!
97 ms