IWETHEY v. 0.3.0 | TODO
1,095 registered users | 0 active users | 0 LpH | Statistics
Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New Imric? Who? honey(tar) pot building
saw a post around here somewhere about a script imric? wrote about tracing and trapping annoying shits on the network. The french le teurds that broke the NT box just rooted the linux box via an rpc.statd buffer overflow (dont ask why rpc.statd was running.) so am someoned pissed. My company just announced that our division will close half of its locations, the white suited hazmat are still in the building next door and I dont want to even be at the meeting to discuss this breakin.
thanx,
bill
What is a user? You mean userid isnt the same as uid?, gid? whats that? I dont understand "ask the requestor to send a non formal email request for ftp access? whaddya mean dean?
Halp Iam drowning in Bovine Fecal Matter!!!!
Bill
New Honeypot project
Boxley, you did Google, didn't you?

It's the [link|http://project.honeynet.org/|Honeypot Project].
--
Karsten M. Self [link|mailto:kmself@ix.netcom.com|kmself@ix.netcom.com]
What part of "gestalt" don't you understand?
New nope looking for the script someone around here wrote
What is a user? You mean userid isnt the same as uid?, gid? whats that? I dont understand "ask the requestor to send a non formal email request for ftp access? whaddya mean dean?
Halp Iam drowning in Bovine Fecal Matter!!!!
Bill
New Nah - the one I posted
was for Code Red - it shut down machines that tried to propagate it... And as much as I like the concept, I didn't actually write the thing, either. I do remember someone discussing a honeypot a while ago, but unfortunately, I don't remember who, either :(

Imric's Tips for Living
  • Paranoia Is a Survival Trait
  • Pessimists are never disappointed - but sometimes, if they are very lucky, they can be pleasantly surprised...
  • Even though everyone is out to get you, it doesn't matter unless you let them win.
New that is the thread Im looking for, your script for code red.
tshirt front "born to die before I get old"
thshirt back "fscked another one didnja?"
New OK...
[link|http://z.iwethey.org/forums/render/content/show?contentid=4642|Here's] the thread -

I think this site has grown large enough to need a 'search'...

Imric's Tips for Living
  • Paranoia Is a Survival Trait
  • Pessimists are never disappointed - but sometimes, if they are very lucky, they can be pleasantly surprised...
  • Even though everyone is out to get you, it doesn't matter unless you let them win.
     Imric? Who? honey(tar) pot building - (boxley) - (5)
         Honeypot project - (kmself) - (1)
             nope looking for the script someone around here wrote -NT - (boxley)
         Nah - the one I posted - (imric) - (2)
             that is the thread Im looking for, your script for code red. -NT - (boxley) - (1)
                 OK... - (imric)

Huh? Doesn't even rhyme!
37 ms