IWETHEY v. 0.3.0 | TODO
1,095 registered users | 0 active users | 0 LpH | Statistics
Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New Where did bin Laden admitted to the attacks
The closest thing I found is:

>>>>>>>>>>>>
As to America, I say to it and its people a few words: I swear to God that America will not live in peace before peace reigns in Palestine, and before all the army of infidels depart the land of Mohammad, peace be upon him.
<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<

But the whole speech just feels that way to me. When he says "God struck" "Sword fell" and so on, I just can't help to wonder who was that mighty hand of God that held the sword.
New He's prophetic all right...
"I swear to God that America will not live in peace before peace reigns in Palestine, and before all the army of infidels depart the land of Mohammad". I suppose that once the US backs off of making Israel "calm down" for fear of world opinion, and they do what they've wanted to do ever since Israel started up again... There will be peace - no Palestinians - but peace. And I suppose the US will go back home at that time :-) The crazy part of all this is that they most probably are the same people. The Palestinians are most probably Jews that never were forced out of Judah... Just one scholars theory... And the crazier part is that this terrorist asshole is trying to get mileage out of a true problem... I'm sure that Yassar is sending endless telegrams thanking OBL for doing this "for them"... Just paint a target on their heads for God's sake...
Just a few thoughts,

Screamer

"Putting the fun back into funatic"
New Actually I am beginning to doubt

But the whole speech just feels that way to me. When he says "God struck" "Sword fell" and so on, I just can't help to wonder who was that mighty hand of God that held the sword.

that bin Ladin had anything to do with it. On the flip side of the coin though, I'm nearly certain he knows who did.

New Not a lot of difference, is there?
His role appears to be 'facilitator', coordinator, financier. Does it matter that he didn't send a check directly to the airline ticket fund? (though he may have)

He's already formally taken credit for the embassy bombings - how 'guilty' is guilty enough: in law or in war? after a 'confession' of a few capital crimes..

A.
New Oh, be serious now.
What are the odds he didn't do it?
[link|http://www.angelfire.com/ca3/marlowe/index.html|http://www.angelfir...e/index.html]
Sometimes "tolerance" is just a word for not dealing with things.
     What the fighting's all about - (marlowe) - (12)
         Will someone show me where... - (admin) - (10)
             Where did bin Laden admitted to the attacks - (Arkadiy) - (4)
                 He's prophetic all right... - (screamer)
                 Actually I am beginning to doubt - (Simon_Jester) - (2)
                     Not a lot of difference, is there? - (Ashton)
                     Oh, be serious now. - (marlowe)
             This statement - (Steven A S) - (4)
                 Well, big whoop. - (admin) - (3)
                     Looked at in Bush's binary fashion - (Steven A S) - (2)
                         <chuckle!> :-) -NT - (Another Scott)
                         Which is fine, if that's all the weight that is placed on it - (admin)
         The pros and cons of Islamic fascism - (marlowe)

There’s nothing we like more than appearing to be open minded.
94 ms