IWETHEY v. 0.3.0 | TODO
1,095 registered users | 0 active users | 0 LpH | Statistics
Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New Re: Predictions ...
1) the further away from Afghanistan one goes in the Muslim world, the more militant the Muslims will sound. If they were at ground zero, they'd have to put up or shut up.

2) the Taliban will find just how unloved they really are when the rest of the Afghanis gang up on them.

3) Ashton will be forced to admit Bush really did know what he was doing...as he's standing in the ice skate line on the banks of the River Styx.

4) Pakistan will implode and start another war with India now that they won't have the Afghans to hide behind while attempting to take Kashmir.

5) The PLO will implode as Palastinians choose to cast their lot with bin Laden. When they finally get their state, they will rue the day they threw in their lot with religious extremists.

6) 6 months from now, we'll still be gettin bin Laden tapes saying "nah nah nah nah nah nah! Missed me!"
Gerard Allwein
New Re: Bush knowing what he's doing.
How many calls to Daddy do you think he made to ask him where the Reagan Administration put all the "freedom fighter", ...er, "terrorist" training camps? That inside info had to make targetting easier, no?

I'm afraid. Not for my safety, nor that of my family's, but for the seeming eagerness of so many Americans to sacrifice liberty for security. About that, I'm as nervous as George W. is in a game of Scrabble.

bcnu,
Mikem
New W is *great* at Scrabble.....
>> I'm as nervous as George W. is in a game of Scrabble. <<

...if permitted to make up his own words.

Ummm...you do know where the River Styx is, right?
Gerard Allwein
New Why would Ashton be in Alabama?
[link|http://www.resortparks.com/members/resorts/348.htm|http://www.resortpa...orts/348.htm] :-)

New Re: Why would Ashton be in Alabama?
I figure he'd be driving around there with a pickup truck, gun rack, and confederate flag flying. You know, I never did trust him.
Gerard Allwein
New Damn.. blew my cover
New Re: Predictions ...
" 1) the further away from Afghanistan one goes in the Muslim world, the more militant the Muslims will sound. If they were at ground zero, they'd have to put up or shut up."

So far the worst riots we are seeing are on the Paki/Afghan border. In one place a murderous mob was preparing to storm the hotel where western journalists were staying. Paki police had to open fire with live ammo to deter them.

" 3) Ashton will be forced to admit Bush really did know what he was doing...as he's standing in the ice skate line on the banks of the River Styx."

Styx & stones may break his .... but not his view of Bush. (PS If the Styx freezes over ? - who pays the ferryman ???)

" 4) Pakistan will implode and start another war with India now that they won't have the Afghans to hide behind while attempting to take Kashmir."

To temporarily solve the Kashmir problem, either kill all the Mulims living there, or cede part of the territory to Pakistan (but as you imply, India would rather go to war).

" 5) The PLO will implode as Palastinians choose to cast their lot with bin Laden. When they finally get their state, they will rue the day they threw in their lot with religious extremists."

TV here showed Palestinian police shooting at gunmen in a crowd of Islamic protesters in Gaza. The Palestinian authority has obviously been read the riot act by US - "either stop the terrorist element in the Palestinian protests - or lose our support while we dod stop them". Am sure it is all part of a deal to give them their state if they play ball else kiss the idea good bye for 20-30 years.

" 6) 6 months from now, we'll still be gettin bin Laden tapes saying "nah nah nah nah nah nah! Missed me!""

Am sure you are right & that OBL has them all pre-recorded - what OBL would call his win-win even if he is lost.

Cheers

Doug Marker

New Bin Ladin can stay a step ahead of us for awhile . .
. . but if we keep blowing a big hole where he was yesterday, people will eventually get the idea it's not really a good idea to have him around.

Eventually someone's going to tie him up in a bundle and shout, "Hey, we've got your bin Laden right here! Hold your fire!".
[link|http://www.aaxnet.com|AAx]
New At least that's the idea :=)
Who knows how empty the sky is
In the place of a fallen tower.
Who knows how quiet it is in the home
Where a son has not returned.

-- Anna Akhmatova (1889-1966)
     Predictions ... - (dmarker2) - (15)
         Re: Predictions ... - (gtall) - (9)
             Re: Bush knowing what he's doing. - (mmoffitt) - (5)
                 W is *great* at Scrabble..... - (tablizer)
                 Re: Bush knowing what he's doing. - (gtall) - (3)
                     Why would Ashton be in Alabama? - (mmoffitt) - (2)
                         Re: Why would Ashton be in Alabama? - (gtall) - (1)
                             Damn.. blew my cover -NT - (Ashton)
             Re: Predictions ... - (dmarker2) - (2)
                 Bin Ladin can stay a step ahead of us for awhile . . - (Andrew Grygus) - (1)
                     At least that's the idea :=) -NT - (wharris2)
         You were right about bin Laden copying Muhammad. - (brettj) - (4)
             Re: Had missed that but you are on target - (dmarker2) - (3)
                 Saladin fought the Shiites in Iran & Iraq - (brettj) - (2)
                     Saladin was a Kurd born in Tikrit - (Another Scott) - (1)
                         Thank you. - (brettj)

Have your cake and drink it too!
49 ms