IWETHEY v. 0.3.0 | TODO
1,095 registered users | 1 active user | 0 LpH | Statistics
Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New sorry to disapoint ya laddie,
me mum is one of those missionaries who happens to pop up her head in Cuba do to my sisters prediliction for dark complected beach bums. After the divorce she still works to send allowable stuff to Cuba, and talks about "missionaries!" with more zeal than her that take cb radios into a country where possesion=death. I told her if she takes radio's in, I will not mount a resue mission at all. She insists on taking her own risks. Tend to side with dmarker on this and mention that if they went to prostisize, it is on their own heads with the marytr label known about in advance joyousley accepted. If they change their mind after arrest, thats a tad late, innit?
thanx,
bill
What is a user? You mean userid isnt the same as uid?, gid? whats that? I dont understand "ask the requestor to send a non formal email request for ftp access? whaddya mean dean?
Halp Iam drowning in Bovine Fecal Matter!!!!
Bill
New Re: My own daughter would possibly go there

She is headstrong & leans heavily toward born again Christendom.

Her 4 kids have slowed her down enough that she wouldn't try Afghanistan.

Cheers

Doug

The aid workers are being used as political pawns. - (brettj) - (8)
         Re: Yes they are pawns - dumbassed ones - (dmarker2) - (5)
             My intuition tells me otherwise. - (brettj) - (2)
                 Re: Your biased faith tells you otherwise - (dmarker2) - (1)
                     I'm afraid not (see Iron Curtain, God's Smuggler) - (wharris2)
             Martyr-complexes are not reserved for Muslims.. - (Ashton) - (1)
                 Re: Jesuits were slaughtered by the Japs after many warnings - (dmarker2)
         sorry to disapoint ya laddie, - (boxley) - (1)
             Re: My own daughter would possibly go there - (dmarker2)

Body piercings don't have this type of torque though.
37 ms