IWETHEY v. 0.3.0 | TODO
1,095 registered users | 0 active users | 0 LpH | Statistics
Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New Nietzsche didn't have a philosophy. He had an inkblot test.
I'm not impressed by whatever people read into him. With a real philosopher, you don't have to read in. You can read out. He gives you something to think about that maybe you didn't bring with you.

Interpretations are a dime a dozen. If you take any interpretation of Nietzsche seriously then you're a sucker. He's the Wizard of Oz. On a good day, the man was a flimflam artist. On a bad day, he was simply incoherent. There's no there there. You gaze into the void until you hallucinate whatever happens to be behind your eyeballs.

As the Reverend Stang once said, don't let them pull the wool over your eyes. Pull the wool over your own eyes! At least that way you'll know it's wool!

Total slack!!!

By the way, if anyone is having trouble wrapping his head around the notion of Eternal Return, I recommend The Book of the Subgenius, page 135. Spells it all out quite nicely.

----------------------------------------------------------------
DEAL WITH IT.
"I do not want to be admired by scumbags and liars and wife beaters. I want to be admired by good and decent, intelligent and just people, and in order to achieve this I need to do things that make me despised by their opposites." - Bill Whittle
Never mind all the mass graves. Where's the nerve gas?
[link|http://www.angelfire.com/ca3/marlowe/index.html|http://www.angelfire...arlowe/index.html]
New Too much protest - you ARE Rush
..making illegal copies of "Human, all too Human" with the help of your housekeeper - sneaking in a few chapters of "Zarathustra" before work - get to the Sigmud Ford clinic before it's too late!

-drl
     What real philosophy looks like. - (marlowe) - (10)
         LOL - (JayMehaffey) - (2)
             Nietzsche didn't have a philosophy. He had an inkblot test. - (marlowe) - (1)
                 Too much protest - you ARE Rush - (deSitter)
         re..prospects of spiritual revival and passionless vulgarity - (Ashton) - (3)
             Jeeze Ash, where is Fritz Perls when ya need him - (dmarker) - (2)
                 Re: Jeeze Ash, where is Fritz Perls when ya need him - (Ashton) - (1)
                     Here is an apt Perlian quote (about himself) :-) - (dmarker)
         *FAP* -NT - (pwhysall)
         ROFL! high falutin gets you every time - (boxley) - (1)
             Sssshhhhhh.. - (Ashton)

For Thanks-giv-ing we had ta-ters, suc-co-tash and ru-ta-ba-gas.
40 ms