IWETHEY v. 0.3.0 | TODO
1,095 registered users | 0 active users | 0 LpH | Statistics
Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New ROFL! high falutin gets you every time
Put a bunch of nonsense together with serious sounding words and careful grammar and you will fall for it. Let me translate for you.
Historical knowledge is useless as only my followers know what really happened. Twist the observation by the postulant into a fact that supports any position he wants. And he gets to declare the norms so you have another follow ME! for I am right wannabee with you gayly skipping behind him.
thanx,
bill
"You're just like me streak. You never left the free-fire zone.You think aspirins and meetings and cold showers are going to clean out your head. What you want is God's permission to paint the trees with the bad guys. That wont happen big mon." Clete
questions, help? [link|mailto:pappas@catholic.org|email pappas at catholic.org]
New Sssshhhhhh..
Nobody ever wants to believe that the only authentic map is inside - or to notice that all the other word-stuff only worked for its author.. til hubris set in, and the Corp hierarchy got populated.

Ya wanna wreck the (second) longest-running vocation-generating shell game since,
the check is in the mail?
     What real philosophy looks like. - (marlowe) - (10)
         LOL - (JayMehaffey) - (2)
             Nietzsche didn't have a philosophy. He had an inkblot test. - (marlowe) - (1)
                 Too much protest - you ARE Rush - (deSitter)
         re..prospects of spiritual revival and passionless vulgarity - (Ashton) - (3)
             Jeeze Ash, where is Fritz Perls when ya need him - (dmarker) - (2)
                 Re: Jeeze Ash, where is Fritz Perls when ya need him - (Ashton) - (1)
                     Here is an apt Perlian quote (about himself) :-) - (dmarker)
         *FAP* -NT - (pwhysall)
         ROFL! high falutin gets you every time - (boxley) - (1)
             Sssshhhhhh.. - (Ashton)

Absorbant and yellow and porous is he!
110 ms