IWETHEY v. 0.3.0 | TODO
1,095 registered users | 0 active users | 0 LpH | Statistics
Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New Wrong
The "Limelight" is not established by those "whipping" him; he's establishing it himself by intentionally drawing attention to himself

His move to Harlem, his setting up the organization with Dole; Bill Clinton is continuing to make himself a part of the ongoing news and if he cooses to do that, then he's still in the limelight and still subject to criticism as an active player. If he would move himself off stage like most ex-Presidents, then he would probably not be under as much focus, but it's *his* decision to step back on stage
Jay O'Connor

"Going places unmapped
to do things unplanned
to people unsuspecting"
New kinda like the arcade game "whack a mole"
He pokes his head out of the hole, smack him with a rubber hammer. Skank doesnt get a free ride because she is a public figure in her own right.
thanx,
bill
who wonders if Hillary ever gets elected president will she bring our stuff back?
What is a user? You mean userid isnt the same as uid?, gid? whats that? I dont understand "ask the requestor to send a non formal email request for ftp access? whaddya mean dean?
Halp Iam drowning in Bovine Fecal Matter!!!!
Bill
New Just curious...
But I thought the reason Clinton was back in the limelight again was because the SC decided to disbar him. (Surely Clinton started this publicity.)

hehe...reminds me of the Florida election. What was the quote? "Get over it." Hmmm....I will admit I like the defense for that quote. "When they quit sticking their head up...."

New Nope
But I thought the reason Clinton was back in the limelight again was because the SC decided to disbar him. (Surely Clinton started this publicity.)

That's a very recent development. The first post-President limelight appearance (other then the pardon's) was his moving to Harlem, New York, and that was last month, or earlier, and all the accompanying noise. Hearing him giving speeches when he moved in was rather bizarre because it sounded like he was still on the campaign trail running for...something or other.

The man lives for the campaign and dies for attention
Jay O'Connor

"Going places unmapped
to do things unplanned
to people unsuspecting"
     The Clinton tapes - (marlowe) - (11)
         Dead-horse whipping. Fine: a horse-whipping. - (Ashton) - (10)
             The horse ain't dead if it's still whinnying. - (marlowe) - (2)
                 Doubtful - (Silverlock) - (1)
                     *chortle* -NT - (jb4)
             I'm with Marlowe - (wharris2) - (6)
                 By "Limelight" do you mean--- - (Silverlock) - (5)
                     Notice the neat circularity: - (CRConrad)
                     Wrong - (Fearless Freep) - (3)
                         kinda like the arcade game "whack a mole" - (boxley)
                         Just curious... - (Simon_Jester) - (1)
                             Nope - (Fearless Freep)

When the beans no longer cut it.
79 ms