IWETHEY v. 0.3.0 | TODO
1,095 registered users | 1 active user | 0 LpH | Statistics
Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New You're with us or you're against us, eh?
Failure on anothers part is failures on another part, regardless of impatience: feigned or otherwise.

Me, I'm on the side of Americans. I hate to see Americans killed, for any reason, and I take no delight when one dies.

Alas, we have those in our country that seem to delight when Americans are killed. They cheer when American are killed: for duty, for honor, for a cause.

Certainly there are causes that are just. Causes worth championing.

But while I honor the cause; I take no delight in the death of Americans fighting thoses causes.

Some people do; some of them even proudly proclaim themselves to be patriots.

What side are you on Marlowe?
Collapse Edited by Simon_Jester Aug. 29, 2003, 03:56:48 PM EDT
You're with us or you're against us, eh?
Failure on another part is failure on another part, regardless of impatience: feigned or otherwise.

Me, I'm on the side of Americans. I hate to see Americans killed, for any reason, and I take no delight when one dies.

Alas, we have those in our country that seem to delight when Americans are killed. They cheer when American are killed: for duty, for honor, for a cause.

Certainly there are causes that are just. Causes worth championing.

But while I honor the cause; I take no delight in the death of Americans fighting thoses causes.

Some people do; some of them even proudly proclaim themselves to be patriots.

What side are you on Marlowe?

Kelly keeps score: Iraq vs Kosovo - (marlowe) - (8)
         Right - (jbrabeck)
         The modern Revisionist rides AGAIN! - (Simon_Jester) - (5)
             Disagree on one point: - (jb4) - (2)
                 A-la the major explosion today at a Mosque in Iraq? -NT - (Simon_Jester)
                 Shiite are the majority -NT - (scoenye)
             Feigned impatience on your part is not failure on another's. - (marlowe) - (1)
                 You're with us or you're against us, eh? - (Simon_Jester)
         Yeah, I'm really impressed. - (a6l6e6x)

Not available in stores!
35 ms