IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New Comment on what?
Jay O'Connor

"Going places unmapped
to do things unplanned
to people unsuspecting"
New comment on the hispanic political unity issue
The concept of cross border political unity in the border states as it affects the hispanic populations in the US and elsewhere. The group I linked is the more extremist view other groups such as [link|http://www.nclr.org/|here] and [link|http://members.tripod.com/~larazaunida/enter.htm| here] are more mainstream although I think they are a tad to the left of your views.
thanx,
bill
why did god give us a talleywhacker and a trigger finger if he didnt want us to use them?
Randy Wayne White
New !Laugh! I don't think she notices
I'll ask her but...she's pretty politically conservative and doesn't seem to have a lot of interest in 'minority politics' or even Mexican politics

She considers herself simply an "American", Hispanic in origin, culture and cuisine, but not in politics
Jay O'Connor

"Going places unmapped
to do things unplanned
to people unsuspecting"
Expand Edited by Fearless Freep Oct. 3, 2001, 04:02:53 PM EDT
New Re: comment on the hispanic political unity issue
This is more of an extreme leftwing Mexican-American thing as opposed to Hispanic. My wife's parents' are South American immigrants and she said that virtually all of the Central and South Americans here and abroad that she knows feel no kindship with Mexicans or Mexican-Americans. Actually she said that many South Americans look down upon Mexican-Americans.
Ray
     hey a6l6e6x new thread on la raza - (boxley) - (9)
         That has to be one of the most annoying web pages... - (Another Scott)
         Ay cowabunga! - (marlowe)
         Anti-semetic - (rsf) - (5)
             Wonder if Freep could get a comment from his wife? - (boxley) - (4)
                 Comment on what? -NT - (Fearless Freep) - (3)
                     comment on the hispanic political unity issue - (boxley) - (2)
                         !Laugh! I don't think she notices - (Fearless Freep)
                         Re: comment on the hispanic political unity issue - (rsf)
         Thanks for the link. - (a6l6e6x)

Hence these societies employ their own versions of summary judgment and Rule 11 of the aforementioned Federal Rules of Civil Procedure.
78 ms