IWETHEY v. 0.3.0 | TODO
1,095 registered users | 0 active users | 0 LpH | Statistics
Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New My theory: you're a dumbass
There wasn't any rioting in the '60s blackout either. "Those celebrities in Hollywood" have traditionally been mocked by your kind for the naievete of their faith in the universal goodness of the human heart and willingness of people to be kind to each other. When people show goodness and kindness just as "Those celebrities in Hollywood" say they will, suddenly the celebrities are wrong? Ah, I guess you've once again applied White-Out to the history book and are pretending all that didn't happen, just like you pretend that "the Left" never opposed the Taliban, Saddam, or the Soviet Union. CNN is the most right-wing, pro-government news organization in the United States that can actually be called a news organization and not a party propaganda machine. As for the French, they've been keeping the peace in Afghanistan and were fighting al-Qaeda before the United States was aware the group was a threat, and they showed a great deal of humanity by trying to prevent Bush's theft of Iraqi oil from the Iraqi people. The academic Left knows the score but nobody is listening, and you're living proof.

The only heartless, self-centered people I've seen lately are the Bush Administration, Fox News, and you. Bush even had the heartlessness to see September 11 as a money making opportunity, hawking photos of him skedaddling around the country. My theory is that you are so insecure in your values that you need to invent an imaginary enemy, a unified "Left" that doesn't really exist in real life, as the enemy of all things you consider correct so you can feel good when you defeat this mannequin you built yourself, and for some reason known only to yourself you now need to bring this up on something that is completely unrelated to politics.
New snort!
-drl
New A transmission from planet Brandioch?
Meanwhile, in the real world, almost everything is the exact opposite of what you say.

If you were kidding, please say so.
----------------------------------------------------------------
DEAL WITH IT.
It's time for the US to infringe on the sovereignty of Liberia!
Never mind all the mass graves. Where's the nerve gas?
[link|http://www.angelfire.com/ca3/marlowe/index.html|http://www.angelfire...arlowe/index.html]
     The blackout: what didn't go wrong - (marlowe) - (15)
         My theory: you're a dumbass - (tangaroa) - (2)
             snort! -NT - (deSitter)
             A transmission from planet Brandioch? - (marlowe)
         Boy, are you naive. - (admin) - (7)
             Kumbaya, oh Bush, kumbaya.. - (deSitter) - (1)
                 ROFL!!! - (jb4)
             Almost identical to Cleveland - (bepatient) - (1)
                 No, it's just that "9-11" feeling... :-P -NT - (admin)
             Oh, come now. By your own admission, "not a lot" ... - (marlowe) - (2)
                 By your own words, you said "no looting" - (admin) - (1)
                     Who said anything about a collective well-being field? - (marlowe)
         Why of course you're Right- dear boy - (Ashton)
         Simple, post 9/11 contingency plans were put in place - (boxley)
         my kind of blackout - (rcareaga) - (1)
             Gratifying to know I bug you so much. - (marlowe)

What a feat!
88 ms