IWETHEY v. 0.3.0 | TODO
1,095 registered users | 0 active users | 1 LpH | Statistics
Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New Hillary Clinton in crisis
[link|http://www.townhall.com/columnists/michellemalkin/mm20010926.shtml|Hillary Clinton in crisis]

What's eating Hillary Clinton? Her behavior during President Bush's address to Congress last week was abominable. At a time when even the most partisan of her Democratic colleagues stood united with the president, New York Sen. Clinton shunned patriotism for petulance. She grimaced. She sighed. She rolled her eyes. She fidgeted like a 5-year-old at an opera.

And when Mrs. Clinton mustered enough energy to clap, she acted as if there were razor blades strapped to her palms.

Although network talking heads refrained from comment, outraged Americans across the country spoke out. Teacher Kathie Larkin of Atlanta wrote to The Atlanta Journal-Constitution: "This is behavior I would not accept from my sixth-graders listening to a speaker, and I expected better of an adult from a state ripped apart by terrorist violence. Hillary needs to grow up."
Jay O'Connor

"Going places unmapped
to do things unplanned
to people unsuspecting"
New Who f**king cares anymore?
Aren't there more important things in the world than continuing the anti-Clinton act? Get over it already.
For every human problem, there is a neat, simple solution;
and it is always wrong
H. L. Mencken, Mencken's Metalaw
New Sorry "skank" is another whole party
gotta have something to look forward to poking with a stick. Besides, it seems to be self inflicted. If ya want to look like an idiot on National TV go ahead. Dont whine when you are called on it. :)
thanx,
bill
why did god give us a talleywhacker and a trigger finger if he didnt want us to use them?
Randy Wayne White
New Also...
...most President's chose to retire with dignity and they get left alone. Bill's *still* running around attention grabbing like he's campaigning so he's still fair game and Hillary is a politian in her own right (left?) so she's still open to criticism
Jay O'Connor

"Going places unmapped
to do things unplanned
to people unsuspecting"
New She's a fucking senator from New York
She has a duty to provide and care for her constituents. Rolling eyes at a presidential speech about the abombinable tragedy in her district is not one of those duties.

(politics on) She's a carpetbagger anyway, never been in new York, never lived there for more than a couple of weeks at a time anyway. ***** (fill in the letters) Hillary.
Who knows how empty the sky is
In the place of a fallen tower.
Who knows how quiet it is in the home
Where a son has not returned.

-- Anna Akhmatova (1889-1966)
New Yep. Pissed me off as well.
Body language is amazing. She probably did not know she was on TV and the defenses (or masks) were off.
Alex

Whom the gods destroy, they first make mad. -- Euripides
     Hillary Clinton in crisis - (Fearless Freep) - (5)
         Who f**king cares anymore? - (Silverlock) - (3)
             Sorry "skank" is another whole party - (boxley) - (1)
                 Also... - (Fearless Freep)
             She's a fucking senator from New York - (wharris2)
         Yep. Pissed me off as well. - (a6l6e6x)

Well, yes and no.
69 ms