IWETHEY v. 0.3.0 | TODO
1,095 registered users | 0 active users | 0 LpH | Statistics
Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New It's inbreeding...
I've been (in)frequenting these forums for about 6 years now and I know most all of the regular poster's styles, hot buttons, etc.

After a while, you can predict the response of the poster/responder so well that you finally get to the point where you ask yourself "why bother to post?"

:-) really...

For what it's worth, I am in complete agreement with you. Politics is for losers with way too much time and way too much upward blood pressure capacity. We are all fools, how can not end up electing one?
Just a few thoughts,

Dan

Meet the new boss,
Same as the old boss

Townshend - Won't Get Fooled Again
New Re: It's inbreeding...
I've been (in)frequenting these forums for about 6 years now and I know most all of the regular poster's styles, hot buttons, etc.

After a while, you can predict the response of the poster/responder so well that you finally get to the point where you ask yourself "why bother to post?"

:-) really...

Thanks for the information. Unfortunately, I have only been around less than a year, and I haven't quite nailed everyone down yet. I have some idea who is more volatile, who is more passive, and who will react in some way, but not completely. But I guess it just takes time.

For what it's worth, I am in complete agreement with you. Politics is for losers with way too much time and way too much upward blood pressure capacity. We are all fools, how can not end up electing one?

Hehee, well I certainly don't have way too much time, I always feel I never have enough! And the last thing I need on top of my other medical things is High Blood Pressure, so I'm treading carefully!

And I agree too, I don't feel competent enough to elect the right person even if I did know all the issues, because you can't know them in any real depth, only what they present to you, unfortunately.

Just a few thoughts,

Thanks for your thoughts, Dan. :)

"Won't Get Fooled Again!"

Nightowl >8#

"I learned to be the door, instead of the mat!" "illegitimi nil carborundum" (Don't let the bastards grind you down)

Comment by Nightowl
     Re: Y'know - I know of only one person here who admits to - (Nightowl) - (2)
         It's inbreeding... - (screamer) - (1)
             Re: It's inbreeding... - (Nightowl)

But she said things I just couldn't fathom. She was too deep. Seemed to be under a lot of pressure. Boy, could she drink. She drank like a... she drank a lot.
32 ms