IWETHEY v. 0.3.0 | TODO
1,095 registered users | 0 active users | 0 LpH | Statistics
Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New Yeah, except Clinton actually *did* lie.
That subtle distinction between allegation and evidence.
----------------------------------------------------------------
DEAL WITH IT.
Never mind all the mass graves. Where's the nerve gas?
I helped depose Saddam. Did you?
When the facts speak for themselves, only a fool insists on having a debate.
The future is leaving the station, the US is at the throttle, and the Left isn't on board.
[link|http://www.angelfire.com/ca3/marlowe/index.html|http://www.angelfire...arlowe/index.html]
New Yeah right
and the moon is made of green cheese.

btw still waiting for you to post credentials and proof of your silly "i helped" sig line.
New <Raised eyebrow>
Tap dancing aside, personally I have no doubt that Clinton lied.

Arguments of the definition of what constitutes sex and "is" are pretty bogus, imo. It's like arguing whether or not Blair actually believed Iraq was trying to buy Uranium at the time that Bush made his speech.

(The fact that Blair STILL thinks Iraq was trying to buy Uranium, given the Niger documents were bogus and without providing additional proof merely proves that he's a nutcase. Thankfully, he's Britain's problem and not ours.)
New You can drop eyebrow. . .
I don't care one way or the other about Clinton lying or not. He's no longer part of the scene.

Now concerning the current regime, I have no doubt that Dubya was informed about the credibiilty of the information before the SOU. IOW he knew the information was questionable and still used it. That's either lying or weasel dancing.
New Agreed... weasles may be in character though..
but not for W. He seems pretty much a blunt instrument. His keepers maybe..
New Nod - no argument.
Tenet says that the CIA pushed back on the Niger thing at least twice before, and regardless of Republican revisionism, Iraq trying to buy Niger uranium (if true) would be worth of SotU address.

They knew it was bogus, but wanted it in there anyway. You'll notice that no one is asking the Brits what their "other evidence" was.

New Good defense.
Bush is too stupid to be able to tell what all those big words mean (recall he still can't even pronounce nuclear, let alone understand what it means). Hence, he is incapable of lying because he is incapable of understanding what the words in his prepared speech mean. He literally is incapable of knowing whether he is telling a lie or telling the truth.

Even I'd buy that.
bcnu,
Mikem

The soul and substance of what customarily ranks as patriotism is moral cowardice and always has been...We have thrown away the most valuable asset we had-- the individual's right to oppose both flag and country when he (just he, by himself) believed them to be in the wrong. We have thrown it away; and with it all that was really respectable about that grotesque and laughable word, Patriotism.

- Mark Twain, "Monarchical and Republican Patriotism"
New Nit: not 'stupid' - ignorant and damn proud of it.
New About Sex vs Dubya's about WMD
One is trivial - the other has a direct impact on many people's lives.

For instance, I'm unaware of any people dying because of Clinton's lying.
Can't say the same for shrub.

Smalltalk is dangerous. It is a drug. My advice to you would be don't try it; it could ruin your life. Once you take the time to learn it (to REALLY learn it) you will see that there is nothing out there (yet) to touch it. Of course, like all drugs, how dangerous it is depends on your character. It may be that once you've got to this stage you'll find it difficult (if not impossible) to "go back" to other languages and, if you are forced to, you might become an embittered character constantly muttering ascerbic comments under your breath. Who knows, you may even have to quit the software industry altogether because nothing else lives up to your new expectations.
--AndyBower
Expand Edited by tuberculosis Aug. 21, 2007, 06:02:25 AM EDT
New May be missing the eternal Puritan Message, here
DEATH before deflowering.. and then, only grudgingly OK - for making more Puritans, who.. WOn't Do THAT Again.

Was it Paul (that closet self-polluter/misogynist) who dubbed marriage an (also) {sinful} state - but preferable to enjoyment ?

(I paraphrase - but so did all those periodic WordOGawd committees)

So to certain folks: DEATH for Clinton
Slap-wrist for farRightful Shrub.
n'est ce pas?

miso-Paul-thrope
     Now, arnt you glad Clinton was impeached? - (boxley) - (12)
         Let's just say I won't be holding my breath. -NT - (Simon_Jester) - (1)
             Me neither. -NT - (mmoffitt)
         Yeah, except Clinton actually *did* lie. - (marlowe) - (9)
             Yeah right - (jbrabeck) - (4)
                 <Raised eyebrow> - (Simon_Jester) - (3)
                     You can drop eyebrow. . . - (jbrabeck) - (2)
                         Agreed... weasles may be in character though.. - (hnick)
                         Nod - no argument. - (Simon_Jester)
             Good defense. - (mmoffitt) - (1)
                 Nit: not 'stupid' - ignorant and damn proud of it. -NT - (Ashton)
             About Sex vs Dubya's about WMD - (tuberculosis) - (1)
                 May be missing the eternal Puritan Message, here - (Ashton)

Your Freak God[tm] was HERE!
178 ms