IWETHEY v. 0.3.0 | TODO
1,095 registered users | 1 active user | 0 LpH | Statistics
Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New I don't think that word means what you think it means
Inconceivable.

No, wait - Xenophobia.

Irrational or morbid fear of foreigners.

----
Sometime you the windshield, sometime you the bug...
New Re: I don't think that word means what you think it means
I thought it meant an irrational fear of cheesy US late night fantasy series.
--\n-------------------------------------------------------------------\n* Jack Troughton                            jake at consultron.ca *\n* [link|http://consultron.ca|http://consultron.ca]                   [link|irc://irc.ecomstation.ca|irc://irc.ecomstation.ca] *\n* Kingston Ontario Canada               [link|news://news.consultron.ca|news://news.consultron.ca] *\n-------------------------------------------------------------------
     Big Lies debunked: all the Iraq lies so far - (marlowe) - (28)
         Um.... how about Iraq is 6 months away from Nuclear Weapons? -NT - (Simon_Jester)
         I'd say misses across the board - (JayMehaffey)
         You're having trouble hitting any in the first place - (tangaroa) - (18)
             Yep, you've got straw men all over the board. - (marlowe) - (17)
                 Here's the big one - (tangaroa) - (16)
                     Well, that's pretty weak. - (marlowe) - (15)
                         Wow. - (Silverlock)
                         Ring the tocsin: Nintendo Alert! Eloi threaten elders again -NT - (Ashton)
                         I shall redeem myself in your own style, marlowe - (tangaroa) - (10)
                             You have one day left to begin offering documented facts... - (marlowe) - (9)
                                 Or what? - (jake123) - (8)
                                     Spoken like a true parent :) -NT - (bepatient) - (7)
                                         Heh - (jake123) - (6)
                                             And that would be different how? -NT - (inthane-chan) - (5)
                                                 Why don't we see if Marlowe can answer that question? -NT - (jake123) - (4)
                                                     IIRC, he's NEVER answered a direct question. -NT - (jbrabeck) - (3)
                                                         Which pretty much shows how much credence one should - (jake123) - (2)
                                                             Don't you mean cheep whines? - (jbrabeck) - (1)
                                                                 Unfair. - (Ashton)
                         Time's up. -NT - (marlowe) - (1)
                             Good of you to drop in - (Ashton)
         Yawn. - (Ashton) - (4)
             Yeah, we all love your bafflegab and xenophobia. - (marlowe) - (3)
                 Re: Yeah, we all love your bafflegab and xenophobia. - (rcareaga)
                 I don't think that word means what you think it means - (mhuber) - (1)
                     Re: I don't think that word means what you think it means - (jake123)
         Current Museum Counts - (JayMehaffey)
         Reuters: capture of Ba'ath regime proceeds apace - (marlowe)

Eiks taeae vittun homma nyt riitaeae taestae paeivaestae?
46 ms