IWETHEY v. 0.3.0 | TODO
1,095 registered users | 0 active users | 0 LpH | Statistics
Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New You know it.
Dark ages... more like BC.

The scary thing is that there are a number of people who have to be convinced of the usefulness of separation of business from presentation.
Regards,

-scott anderson
New Scary thing...
..is that there are still a number of people who have to be convinced...

Jay O'Connor

"Going places unmapped
to do things unplanned
to people unsuspecting"
New Yeap.
But, it's what they know.

Keep in mind that this application started as an Oracle app, written by PL/SQL programmers with HTML handbooks.

They did a helluva lot of good stuff with it, but the architecture is going to start (actually, continue in some instances) breaking here soon.
Regards,

-scott anderson
     XML/XSLT/XSL vs. template languages? - (admin) - (27)
         Depends on... - (ChrisR) - (26)
             That's pretty much what I've been saying here... - (admin) - (25)
                 Would have to work up some examples... - (ChrisR) - (24)
                     Re: Would have to work up some examples... - (admin) - (23)
                         One last comment... - (ChrisR) - (17)
                             I really don't like JSP. - (admin) - (16)
                                 What do you find ugly other than the police state? - (tseliot) - (15)
                                     The delimiting cruft goes a long way... - (admin) - (14)
                                         Shortcut coding was a big one, and security not robust - (tseliot) - (13)
                                             My disclaimer: - (admin) - (12)
                                                 Agreed on the value of data structures - (ben_tilly) - (11)
                                                     Yes, that is a nit. - (admin) - (10)
                                                         Well... - (ben_tilly) - (3)
                                                             Bond terminology... - (admin) - (2)
                                                                 Bonds show the problem of XML - (ben_tilly) - (1)
                                                                     Amen. XML as pipe dream -NT - (wharris2)
                                                         My nit. - (tseliot) - (5)
                                                             Picture if you will... - (admin) - (4)
                                                                 Wow you really do sit around and watch this forum all day :P - (tseliot) - (3)
                                                                     You know it. - (admin) - (2)
                                                                         Scary thing... - (Fearless Freep) - (1)
                                                                             Yeap. - (admin)
                         WebMacro looked pretty good - (tuberculosis) - (4)
                             Looked at that once. - (admin) - (3)
                                 And the difference is: - (admin) - (2)
                                     Looked at Velocity - looks decent. -m -NT - (tuberculosis) - (1)
                                         Like I said... - (admin)

Fighting with the Gamelons, we won't stop until we've won!
358 ms