IWETHEY v. 0.3.0 | TODO
1,095 registered users | 0 active users | 1 LpH | Statistics
Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New Got some help from (i.e, partly inspired by) our very own...
...Stormin' Norm? That "...pick up the pieces of broken hearts" bit, doesn't O'Ryan have something pretty much like that in his .sig?

Note that this is not accusing you of plagiarizing, Thane -- artists borrow from each other all the time. True artistry is knowing what to borrow and when; and Norm had hit on a very poignant and appropriate (for your purposes, as well as his own) phrase there. (Heck knows, BTW, maybe he adapted it from somewhere else too.)

Anyway, I concur with Mike: If it is yours (even if it isn't, come to think of it), damn good work.
   Christian R. Conrad
The Man Who Knows Fucking Everything
New May have been subconscious...
It popped into my head during that "Telethon" they held the other week. And yeah, I wrote it. I don't care about attribution, though - this kind of thing just doesn't really blow my whistle as far as claiming credit goes. You're right about it matching what our little Blaster has in his sig... It just seemed to fit.
"He who fights with monsters might take care lest he thereby become a monster. And if you gaze for long into an abyss, the abyss gazes also into you." - Friedrich Nietzsche
     The Artist's Duty - (inthane-chan) - (4)
         Wow - (mhuber) - (2)
             Got some help from (i.e, partly inspired by) our very own... - (CRConrad) - (1)
                 May have been subconscious... - (inthane-chan)
         Outstanding. -NT - (cforde)

Oh, we're on?
89 ms