IWETHEY v. 0.3.0 | TODO
1,095 registered users | 1 active user | 0 LpH | Statistics
Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New It is safe to say we have no friends in Afghanastan.
If we back the resistance against the Taliban, we are backing one group of criminals that hates us against another group of criminals that hates us. After the war they will kill Americans and we will be told it's all our fault.

Is it our fault these countries are all fought over by two or more bands of criminals? "World opinion" says it is.

Yet such is the power of the U.S., that if we contribute some funds to one side, the other is automatically and immediately absolved of all sin and will surely go to heaven.

Once again "world opinion" will accuse us of backing a band of thugs against a company of saints.
[link|http://www.aaxnet.com|AAx]
New Re: Brutha! - the ansa izz heeya - jest sow it ownn ce en en

Ah saw the mahty Jesssse Jackson en hee iz gonna save tha dae - Ahhh men brutha.

If ahh sound just a little incoherent, ya gotta believe I'm making more sense than Jesse did just now.

Was it my imagination or did he mumble senselessly and naively about what is going on ???. if so
then God spare us from this demented shyster. Seems he has an appointment with the Taliban.

Doug M
New Re: Brutha! - the ansa izz heeya - jest sow it ownn ce en en
What Bush should say to the Taliban: Take Jesse Jackson, please! And no returns!
Gerard Allwein
New That was the old U.S.A.
The current leadership seems less inclined to make the same mistakes of the past.
Maybe they'll figure out a way to let the Afghan people decide their own fate (with International assistance).

We'll have to wait and see.
     Afghan opposition a web of loyalties, rivalries - (brettj) - (4)
         It is safe to say we have no friends in Afghanastan. - (Andrew Grygus) - (3)
             Re: Brutha! - the ansa izz heeya - jest sow it ownn ce en en - (dmarker2) - (1)
                 Re: Brutha! - the ansa izz heeya - jest sow it ownn ce en en - (gtall)
             That was the old U.S.A. - (brettj)

I was trying to read your bio when it got chucked clear off the screen by a Jimmy Dean sausage pancake.
35 ms