I never said anything to the contrary. My point was that while the US public was overwhelmingly pro-war, the UK public wasn't, probably because we're tired of seeing people\ufffdour people\ufffdget blown up after watching it on the news night after night for the past 30 years.

We have a lot of US Citizens upset about the war, more than you think. I wouldn't say that we are overwhelmingly pro-war, about less than half of us actually seem to be pro-war. An overwhelming amount of us are misinformed or uninformed about the war facts and why we went over there. I must admit I was buying the story of there being WoMD over there, but I would have accepted our government saying they have to remove Saddam from power to free the Iraqi people from his dictatorship before he kills any more of them. I'm hoping that they find at least some WoMD over there before time runs out. In any case we have had a lot of Anti-War protests over here, too many to be considered that the US public was overwhelmingly pro-war.