IWETHEY v. 0.3.0 | TODO
1,095 registered users | 0 active users | 0 LpH | Statistics
Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New It could be if
1. I don't go home for the 6 months of the contract

and

2. We share a tent underneath an overpass.

lincoln
"Four score and seven years ago, I had a better sig"
[link|http://users3.ev1.net/~bconnors/resume.htm|VB/SQL resume]
[link|http://users3.ev1.net/~bconnors/tandem_resume.htm|Tandem resume]
[link|mailto:bconnors@ev1.net|contact me]
New 1 bed studio 400+ utils
depending on gig location 1 person $15 per day eats * 30 $450 if you have 2 vehicles gas and stuff is a wash so approx $1000 per month expense $35 per hr times approx 160 hrs a month $5600 less 1k expense 4600. The 1k expense is fully deductable. I am paying full ride hmo medical out of my pocket pre tax at $730 per month so approx 3k net and no life. Well you could park on my couch until you found an apt (quickly) so you could duck motels. Also call sapphire tech in tampa, ask for Carly Ricchini email me for her number. An outfit I am interviewing for tomorrow has a tandem and is getting to ramp op and the vb combined might be useful. They get a jazzillion resumes a day so call and introduce yourself, they might be bidding on the same gig but might find a better rate.

finally 6 month away gigs are like jail sentences, I could do 6 months time on my head.
thanx,
bill
will work for cash and other incentives [link|http://home.tampabay.rr.com/boxley/resume/Resume.html|skill set]

questions, help? [link|mailto:pappas@catholic.org|email pappas at catholic.org]

"I hit him so hard in the head his dog shat a turd in the shape of Jesus" Leonard Pine
     Number of tech, telecom jobs lost in May drops - (lincoln) - (18)
         And... - (folkert) - (17)
             happening in the Tampa Area as well - (boxley) - (16)
                 Tampa Area - (lincoln) - (15)
                     I had a low-baller similar... - (folkert)
                     going local rate is lower - (boxley) - (2)
                         It could be if - (lincoln) - (1)
                             1 bed studio 400+ utils - (boxley)
                     oxen gored - (rcareaga) - (8)
                         Some unholy glee despite it being my ox - (mhuber) - (1)
                             Things have to change, and not just for IT - (gdaustin)
                         Being one of those who ekes out a living... - (inthane-chan) - (1)
                             start drinking heavily and watch a lot of sports on TV :) -NT - (boxley)
                         I'm not going to belittle the hourly rate - (lincoln) - (3)
                             know that stuff feeling - (boxley)
                             Banking it.... Or rather paying off some bills... - (gdaustin) - (1)
                                 Hard times? - (Ashton)
                     that is the going rate - (tablizer) - (1)
                         Re: that is the going rate - (gdaustin)

I hope you don't mind if I don't read this. I don't know if it's going where I don't want it to be going, but if it is going there, I *don't* want to go there, so the best place for me to be is here, not there, and here is where I'm staying.
*puts on blinders*
*whistles very loudly*
*claws out own eyes*
39 ms