IWETHEY v. 0.3.0 | TODO
1,095 registered users | 0 active users | 0 LpH | Statistics
Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New News agency receives purported bin Laden message
[link|http://www.cnn.com/2001/WORLD/asiapcf/central/09/24/ret.binladen.message/|News agency receives purported bin Laden message]

Suspected terrorist Osama bin Laden apparently sent a fax Monday expressing sorrow over the deaths of three people killed last week in anti-U.S. demonstrations in Karachi, Pakistan.

"The news of the death of our brother Muslims in Karachi while expressing their opposition to the crusade of American forces and their allies on Muslim lands Pakistan and Afghanistan has reached us with great sorrow.

"We hope that these brothers will be the first martyrs in the battle of Islam in this era against the new Jewish and Christian crusader campaign that is led by the Chief Crusader Bush under the banner of the cross.

Couple of thoughts:

1) bin Laden is trying to get the Pakistanis to be one his side (or at least stir up revolt among the Muslims in Pakistan)

2) bin Laden definitely sees this as a religious war between Islam and Judeo-Christianity
Jay O'Connor

"Going places unmapped
to do things unplanned
to people unsuspecting"
New I have a little difference with your statement.
2) bin Laden is definitely exploiting this as a religious war between Islam and Judeo-Christianity
[link|http://www.aaxnet.com|AAx]
New If this fax is real ...
... then the two people killed during the anti-American demonstration were supposedly killed by firing their own guns into the air, although I suspect they got burned by fire. Either way it is sad that people got killed (all life is sacred) but the third person to be killed was a shop keeper that disagreed with them. They killed him in cold blood.

These folks would make strange martyrs. Thus I suspect this fax is possibly a farce.
(or else Osama is getting desperate for some Martyrs since the U.S. seems reluctant to walk into his trap and sink to his level)
     News agency receives purported bin Laden message - (Fearless Freep) - (2)
         I have a little difference with your statement. - (Andrew Grygus)
         If this fax is real ... - (brettj)

DUDE!
35 ms