IWETHEY v. 0.3.0 | TODO
1,095 registered users | 0 active users | 0 LpH | Statistics
Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New The cold, brutal cynicism of Howell Raines and of drl
Come on. This is an NYT op ed. Not the truth. Not even an honest opinion. First you back the UN without question, now a troubled newspaper under a disgraced editiorial regime. Is there any disreputable organization you won't blindly worship so long as it disses Dubya?

Shame on you, once again.
----------------------------------------------------------------
DEAL WITH IT.
Victory was the answer - to a great many problems.
When the facts speak for themselves, only a fool insists on having a debate.
The future is leaving the station, the US is at the throttle, and the Left isn't on board.
[link|http://www.angelfire.com/ca3/marlowe/index.html|http://www.angelfire...arlowe/index.html]
New Of course everything you say is gospel truth

NOT

[link|mailto:jbrabeck@attbi.com|Joe]
New <chuckle>
Likewise, is there any agency that disses Dubya that you won't call disreputable?

New Yo! Blowhard!
Instead of emitting blather, bluster, and bullshit, how 'bout you take a shot at refuting the claims of that "troubled newspaper under a disgraced editiorial regime." Surely someone of your interpid intellect and vast troves of Truth\ufffd ande Fact\ufffd could find corroborable counterclaims to those made by the bad ol' NYT.

Couldn't you?

I mean...c'mon..you can, can't you....

(we're waiting....)
jb4
"We continue to live in a world where all our know-how is locked into binary files in an unknown format. If our documents are our corporate memory, Microsoft still has us all condemned to Alzheimer's."
Simon Phipps, SUN Microsystems
New If the NYT were to claim the Earth is shaped like a burrito
would you require anyone to refute that? Oh wait. Maybe you would But that wouldn't behoove anyone to comply.

An extraordinary claim is an extraordinary claim, a bad source is a bad source, and here you have both together. And it's a recurring pattern with you guys. But the real shame is you don't see a problem with that. That's pretty sad in my book.

Oh, well. The one good thing is that the very mental defect that motivates you to be so stubbornly wrong also prevents you from making too much difference in the course of events. I suppose I should keep my expectations low, and have the kindness to pity you. But I can still remember a time back before we all got wise, when the lies of the Left helped murder millions in Cambodia. So no. No pity. No mercy. And no playing your game. When the facts speak for themselves, only a fool insists on debating. And only another fool would oblige him.
DEAL WITH IT.
The future is leaving the station, the US is at the throttle, and the Left isn't on board.
[link|http://www.angelfire.com/ca3/marlowe/index.html|http://www.angelfire...arlowe/index.html]
New you mean the earth is nor shaped like a burrito?
half eaten, bite to eye view. Your problem is you only see a food item, I see other possibilities. Check zappa :-)
thanx,
bill
will work for cash and other incentives [link|http://home.tampabay.rr.com/boxley/resume/Resume.html|skill set]

questions, help? [link|mailto:pappas@catholic.org|email pappas at catholic.org]

"I hit him so hard in the head his dog shat a turd in the shape of Jesus" Leonard Pine
New Nope; it's jalapeno popper shaped
That explains global warming.

Brian Bronson
New Keep your "kindness"...
...and don't stop whistling past the graveyard........Spooks are real!
jb4
"We continue to live in a world where all our know-how is locked into binary files in an unknown format. If our documents are our corporate memory, Microsoft still has us all condemned to Alzheimer's."
New Boy, I can sure tell you never took debate in High school
...but then, you still have two years to go, so you might consider signing up....
jb4
New If this is what high school debate class taught you...
oh, never mind.
DEAL WITH IT.
New Among other things...
...it taught me about red herrings, straw men, and addressing the point in a rebuttal.

All three things you could stand to learn about.

Like I said, there's still time to sign up...
jb4
New How many times does it take to

point out the foolishness of a fool to the same fool. I contend that the count may well be beyond any reasonable man's patience.

:-)

Cheers Doug

New Yeah, but I guess I'm a slow learn.
I suppose I have always thought that someone who could form a coherent sentence on his own (which immediately rules out Shrub) more or less repeatedly had a coupla neurons left to rub together.

Marlowe and Limbaugh are clear counterexamples.
jb4
     The Cold, Brutal Cynicism of 43 - (deSitter) - (14)
         Catch the title significance? - (Ashton)
         The cold, brutal cynicism of Howell Raines and of drl - (marlowe) - (12)
             Of course everything you say is gospel truth - (jbrabeck)
             <chuckle> - (Simon_Jester)
             Yo! Blowhard! - (jb4) - (9)
                 If the NYT were to claim the Earth is shaped like a burrito - (marlowe) - (8)
                     you mean the earth is nor shaped like a burrito? - (boxley) - (1)
                         Nope; it's jalapeno popper shaped - (bbronson)
                     Keep your "kindness"... - (jb4)
                     Boy, I can sure tell you never took debate in High school - (jb4) - (4)
                         If this is what high school debate class taught you... - (marlowe) - (3)
                             Among other things... - (jb4) - (2)
                                 How many times does it take to - (dmarker) - (1)
                                     Yeah, but I guess I'm a slow learn. - (jb4)

tar: Premature end of archive
101 ms