IWETHEY v. 0.3.0 | TODO
1,095 registered users | 0 active users | 0 LpH | Statistics
Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New How was that any fucking ruder than what YOU wrote, asshole?
Do you somehow think it's NOT rude to waste everybody's time with your questions, time after time after time -- and NEVER act on the answers you get, but (at the most) throw some one-liner no-thank-you's in our faces... And then, months or years later, ask THE SAME THINGS *again* -- and again and again and again...?

Huh ???

You really think that's any *less* RUDE, you hopelessly rudest-of-all arsehole, you ?!?

[link|mailto:MyUserId@MyISP.CountryCode|Christian R. Conrad]
(I live in Finland, and my e-mail in-box is at the Saunalahti company.)
Your lies are of Microsoftian Scale and boring to boot. Your 'depression' may be the closest you ever come to recognizing truth: you have no 'inferiority complex', you are inferior - and something inside you recognizes this. - [link|http://z.iwethey.org/forums/render/content/show?contentid=71575|Ashton Brown]
Expand Edited by CRConrad April 27, 2003, 04:48:37 PM EDT
New apples to oranges
My alleged "sin of repetition" is very different than the sin of a personal insult (which you did). Besides, if IWETHEY builder's thot like relational people do instead of how OO heads do, they would have made it easy to find past posts about SCGUI and Delphi and Grids regardless of how long ago it was or which forum it is in. Instead, they hard-wired only pre-concieved aspects into the navigation, just like they did in the 1960's databases before Codd made all that shit obsolete.

Don't blame me for mudholes caused by your Beatles technology.
--

Want to be original? Start with a great template!
Expand Edited by Arkadiy April 28, 2003, 05:34:36 PM EDT
New What he said, Bryce.
Proving your point by example may not shut everyone up, but it will make your remaining naysayers cease to matter.

So code it up already. And let's see it run. And then let's see the cheering throngs in Baghdad, so to speak.

Yeah, it's a lot of work. But you've had friggin' years.

Which reminds me: the remaining naysayers will attempt to shift their position after the fact. "Well, we never said it wouldn't compile and run without segfaulting" or some such. Make sure you define what constitutes success beforehand and up front, and hold everyone to it.
----------------------------------------------------------------
It's more than just a military success.
Victory was the answer - to a great many problems.
When the facts speak for themselves, only a fool insists on having a debate.
The future is leaving the station, the US is at the throttle, and the Left isn't on board.
[link|http://www.angelfire.com/ca3/marlowe/index.html|http://www.angelfire...arlowe/index.html]
New I really hope that comment was about ezBoard.
Besides, if IWETHEY builder's thot like relational people do instead of how OO heads do, they would have made it easy to find past posts about SCGUI and Delphi and Grids regardless of how long ago it was or which forum it is in.
And if it was, then I would have to say that you can write shitty code in any language or paradigm.

If that comment referred to this incarnation, then I suspect you should 1) look at the search function again and 2) shut the fuck up, because it was written using PostgreSQL's full-text indexing. ;-)
Regards,

-scott anderson

"Welcome to Rivendell, Mr. Anderson..."
New Bullshit, asshole; rude is rude is rude. By any other name..
...it would still stink to high heaven, just like that pile-of-dung graphic you used to have on your "unbiased" OOP site.

Captain "Vague!Vague!!Vague!!!" blithers:
My alleged "sin of repetition" is very different than the sin of a personal insult (which you did).
Bullcrap.

You've been making an *incredible* fucking boor (and bore) of yourself for the best part of a decade, now, so being rude back to you is the *least* I can do to try to even out the score a little.

Besides, if IWETHEY builder's thot like relational people do instead of how OO heads do, they would have made it easy to find past posts about SCGUI and Delphi and Grids regardless of how long ago it was or which forum it is in.
What the FUCK are you gibbering about, you blithering idiot???

[link|http://z.iwethey.org/forums/render/board/search/?field_searchUser=-1&field_searchSubject=&field_searchContent=SCGUI&field_searchSignature=&field_searchForum=-1&field_boardid=1&submit_ok%3Amethod=Search|Search for SCGUI regardless of when or in which forum]
[link|http://z.iwethey.org/forums/render/board/search/?field_searchUser=-1&field_searchSubject=&field_searchContent=Delphi&field_searchSignature=&field_searchForum=-1&field_boardid=1&submit_ok%3Amethod=Search|Search for Delphi regardless of when or in which forum]
[link|http://z.iwethey.org/forums/render/board/search/?field_searchUser=-1&field_searchSubject=&field_searchContent=Grids&field_searchSignature=&field_searchForum=-1&field_boardid=1&submit_ok%3Amethod=Search|Search for Grids regardless of when or in which forum]

Oh, and it's "builders"(*) and "thought", you fucking MORON!

Instead, they hard-wired only pre-concieved aspects into the navigation, just like they did in the 1960's databases before Codd made all that shit obsolete.
What the FUCK is that supposed to mean, you freaking idiot??? 1960's databases and Codd, what the Hell, EXACTLY, does that have to do with anything?!?

Oh, and since you've just proven, *once again*, that you criticize without knowing what the fuck you're talking about, how about a fucking APOLOGY from you? And/Or, come back and tell Scott how fucking bad this software is, again... When *you* have done better -- but NOT before!

Don't blame me for mudholes caused by your Beatles technology.
"*Beatles* technology"???

"Gibber gibber bloo blah blurp" -- that's about as much sense as a typical Bryce statement ever makes... Fuck, if anyone here is the Beatles, it's you: "Ob-la-di, ob-la-da" not only *sounds* like a post by you, but has about the same informational content!

oop.ismad.com
nope.its.still.bryce

(*): Or actually, "builder", as you well know -- you know his name, too; it's Scott Anderson -- but the plural sure doesn't use any damn apostrophes, anyway.

[link|mailto:MyUserId@MyISP.CountryCode|Christian R. Conrad]
(I live in Finland, and my e-mail in-box is at the Saunalahti company.)
Your lies are of Microsoftian Scale and boring to boot. Your 'depression' may be the closest you ever come to recognizing truth: you have no 'inferiority complex', you are inferior - and something inside you recognizes this. - [link|http://z.iwethey.org/forums/render/content/show?contentid=71575|Ashton Brown]
New insulting paradigms versus insulting people
...it would still stink to high heaven, just like that pile-of-dung graphic you used to have on your "unbiased" OOP site.

I consider flaming a technology a lower "sin" than flaming individuals.

BTW, you are right about "and" searches. They appear to work now. (The Search used to not work well at all.) However, I see no documentation on the search form for what search options and behavior are available. I owe Scott half of an apology on that one.

You've been making an *incredible* fucking boor (and bore) of yourself for the best part of a decade, now, so being rude back to you is the *least* I can do to....

Like you are the angel and I always attack first. Yeah right.

You type in words; if sll of those words exist in the field then the post matches.

Simple.
Regards,

-scott anderson

"Welcome to Rivendell, Mr. Anderson..."
     How was that any fucking ruder than what YOU wrote, asshole? - (CRConrad) - (7)
         apples to oranges - (tablizer) - (6)
             Code up or fuck off - (Arkadiy) - (1)
                 What he said, Bryce. - (marlowe)
             I really hope that comment was about ezBoard. - (admin)
             Bullshit, asshole; rude is rude is rude. By any other name.. - (CRConrad) - (2)
                 insulting paradigms versus insulting people - (tablizer) - (1)
                     Search has always worked the same way. - (admin)