IWETHEY v. 0.3.0 | TODO
1,095 registered users | 0 active users | 0 LpH | Statistics
Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New Re: We try to force this -
Well, I'm sure most of them will finally figure out that America is not exactly telling them to drop Islam. It may be Islam's undoing though: once the people figure out their religious leaders were lying, in order to stir up trouble. Don't think for a minute that Saddam didn't have all influential people under his wing to some degree.
New Re: We try to force this -
And yet, many of the American aid workers who'll "land on the ground in Iraq" are members of Samaritan's Purse, a fundamentalist Christian organization headed by Franklin Graham, son of Rev. Billy. The same F.G. who, following 9/11, called Islam "a very evil and wicked religion"... and upon protestation, refused to recant.

Samaritan's Purse is known for pushing its conversion agenda before it gets around to distributing aid.

Can't say that will look to good WRT our tolerance of Islam.

mx.
"I'm man enough to tell you that I can't put my finger on
exactly what my philosophy is now, but I'm flexible."
-- Malcolm X
New Believe this follows from the predilections of the Cabal.
Has to be a fav of Pope Ashcroft, at least.

My hope, naturally is:

That this evangelistic group backfires so starkly, so embarrassingly that - more and more Muricans begin to notice the Messianic Mission our 'secular' hijacked Government is on.. and vote-out accordingly. If they can be bothered to register, that is.

Yeah.. long shot.

Ashton
     It has begun - (Arkadiy) - (7)
         Nope - we can.... - (Simon_Jester) - (5)
             We try to force this - - (Arkadiy) - (3)
                 Re: We try to force this - - (cybermace5) - (2)
                     Re: We try to force this - - (xtensive) - (1)
                         Believe this follows from the predilections of the Cabal. - (Ashton)
             Or the more direct question. - (bepatient)
         Lebanon (on a bigger scale) anyone? -NT - (mmoffitt)

Now, right off the bat you have to worry about a recipe found in Chemical and Engineering News.
34 ms