IWETHEY v. 0.3.0 | TODO
1,095 registered users | 0 active users | 0 LpH | Statistics
Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New cultural advisor quits in protest over museum debacle
The head of a U.S. presidential panel on cultural property has resigned in protest at the failure of U.S. forces to prevent the wholesale looting of priceless treasures from Baghdad's antiquities museum.
[link|http://story.news.yahoo.com/news?tmpl=story&u=/nm/20030417/pl_nm/iraq_antiquities_dc_2|http://story.news.ya..._antiquities_dc_2]

Eight years on the job? Obviously some kind of whining liberal Clinton-era hack. Fuck 'im.

cordially,
"Die Welt ist alles, was der Fall ist."
New Nah...nothing like that...
...if he was so sensitive about it..maybe we should've sent him into Bagdad to make sure the stuff was safe. It looks like he had a friend...the two of em should've been enough odds for dodging the bullets.
If you push something hard enough, it will fall over. Fudd's First Law of Opposition

[link|mailto:bepatient@aol.com|BePatient]
New 'Sensitivity': "The Occupying Force has responsibility to -
New Why the antigay crap?
You usually don't stoop that low.
The world is only a simple place to the simple.
New Huh?

Imric's Tips for Living
  • Paranoia Is a Survival Trait
  • Pessimists are never disappointed - but sometimes, if they are very lucky, they can be pleasantly surprised...
  • Even though everyone is out to get you, it doesn't matter unless you let them win.
New Repeat abive title,
Huh?

Where did >that< come from? That wasn't even left field...that was from somewhere in the next county.

Methinks he may not have read the story.

If you push something hard enough, it will fall over. Fudd's First Law of Opposition

[link|mailto:bepatient@aol.com|BePatient]
New reading for civility
another member of the panel is also resigning for the same reason. He and his friend, they should volunteer to guard Iraqi goods. Who and what sex they fornicate with during that time period is their business, not brought up by beep.
thanx,
bill
will work for cash and other incentives [link|http://home.tampabay.rr.com/boxley/resume/Resume.html|skill set]

questions, help? [link|mailto:pappas@catholic.org|email pappas at catholic.org]

Carpe Dieu
New Excellent phrase, "reading for civility".
More people here should do that.
Regards,

-scott anderson

"Welcome to Rivendell, Mr. Anderson..."
New well in the upper and technical forii anyway :-)
will work for cash and other incentives [link|http://home.tampabay.rr.com/boxley/resume/Resume.html|skill set]

questions, help? [link|mailto:pappas@catholic.org|email pappas at catholic.org]

Carpe Dieu
New As I understand it...
Most of what was stolen was apparently stolen by "those with keys". There's not much the troops could have done about inside jobs.
Regards,

-scott anderson

New Yeah, right.
Guards with guns. Workers with keys. Who wins?
New That's assuming the guards were even there.
Looters are one thing. Employees sneaking in at night with their own keys, making no noise, are something completely different.
Regards,

-scott anderson

New Ermm..
I kinda thought the complaints are related to the fact that no guards were assigned.
New Re: As I understand it...
You know, as long as the truly rare and unique items are not ruined, then I don't care if some lowlife makes a buck on them. So, we can probably be thankful that they only looted the joint.
-drl

(Dm - 2Am)(Rmn + 1/2gmn R + 1/2Fmn) = 0
New wait a few years
You know, as long as the truly rare and unique items are not ruined, then I don't care if some lowlife makes a buck on them. So, we can probably be thankful that they only looted the joint.

Couple of billion dollars and keen ebay skills may be all that is needed to get 'em back
             'Sensitivity': "The Occupying Force has responsibility to - -NT - (Ashton)
             Why the antigay crap? - (Silverlock) - (5)
                 Huh? -NT - (imric) - (1)
                     Repeat abive title, - (bepatient)
                 reading for civility - (boxley) - (2)
                     Excellent phrase, "reading for civility". - (admin) - (1)
                         well in the upper and technical forii anyway :-) -NT - (boxley)
         As I understand it... - (admin) - (5)
             Yeah, right. - (Silverlock) - (2)
                 That's assuming the guards were even there. - (admin) - (1)
                     Ermm.. - (Silverlock)
             Re: As I understand it... - (deSitter) - (1)
                 wait a few years - (tablizer)

Why, that looks so dangerous - I'm sure I'll learn something wonderful!
131 ms