IWETHEY v. 0.3.0 | TODO
1,095 registered users | 0 active users | 0 LpH | Statistics
Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New Consciousness explained? Consciousness elevated?
We are conscious beings (even if some of the immediate membership are prone to disgrace that designation), and we are inclined to assume that, should a Ruling Principle exist--even if it's not cut from the cloth a tribe of vengeful bedouins 5000 years ago would submit for our consideration--it must needs be "conscious" just like us. But is this not something like the assumption that a race of sentient bears might hold as an article of faith--that the Almighty would necessarily hold fresh salmon clawed up from the river as the Supreme Good?

I suspect that the cosmos is stranger and more complex than the Christers, or even the Buddhists, wot. But the joke may be that it's stranger than the hardest atheist will acknowledge, and that the Cosmic Wahdedoodah could be sentient without being remotely self-aware as we understand this...

consciously,
"Die Welt ist alles, was der Fall ist."
New I am sure that is the case
I am not conciously aware of the balance of Bacterium in my stomache. Occationally they bring their attention to me by the assistance of my sphinter which starts shooting water thru the eye of a needle without touching the sides. At that point I am very aware of their existance and take draconian steps to get the little buggers back in order. Perhaps the larger being has the same type of sentience, he only shows up every now and again when greatly annoyed, or bored.
thanx,
bill
will work for cash and other incentives [link|http://home.tampabay.rr.com/boxley/resume/Resume.html|skill set]

questions, help? [link|mailto:pappas@catholic.org|email pappas at catholic.org]

Since corporations are the equivelent of human but they have no "concience" they are by definition sociopaths
New Re: Consciousness explained? Consciousness elevated?
As to that last -

The Absolute, unaware of Itself inexplicably creates the world of duality from that Oneness; thus to
Know <--> Itself.
(Though not nearly so simply as the logical mind would ever flatter itself, thus to 'Get It' -- pun essential)

Umm... were you alluding to Advaita?

I Who Be

Grasshopper Knee-chirping LLC
     You can pray to anything - (ben_tilly) - (14)
         fair enough, I was under the impression dont believe in - (boxley) - (13)
             Ecumenical LRPD: Delivered by Fiber Coptics! (eerie wot?) - (Ashton) - (3)
                 Consciousness explained? Consciousness elevated? - (rcareaga) - (2)
                     I am sure that is the case - (boxley)
                     Re: Consciousness explained? Consciousness elevated? - (Ashton)
             This seems to be a blind spot for you - (ben_tilly) - (8)
                 his prayer started "Our Mother, who art in heaven" - (boxley) - (7)
                     "sounds like" -!?- not everything can be mapped. Period. -NT - (Ashton) - (4)
                         mapping is a self indulgent enterprise to wrap sanity around - (boxley) - (3)
                             Fair cop ;-) -NT - (Ashton)
                             What? Care to elaborate? -NT - (deSitter) - (1)
                                 just that reality is labelled observance - (boxley)
                     Oops... - (ben_tilly)
                     "My Mom, who is vacationing in Aruba..." -NT - (altmann)

Zeptotechnology is just around the corner!
109 ms