IWETHEY v. 0.3.0 | TODO
1,095 registered users | 1 active user | 0 LpH | Statistics
Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New Playing with res. on monitor. Kudos Scott!
With my 8 MEGAbytes of video now and 600 MHz P-III (yeah, I *know* that's just pissant stuff for youse guys).

Just for comic relief - went to look again at the godawful mess at IW's still Las-Vegas style, completely unvisited abortion: the text sandwiched between L and R panels of distracting useless crap, and with dk-blue text over dk-grey! in those margins.. Then back here:

zIWE is *Gorgeous*!

At 1024, about as teeny as I can bear the menu-bars and other detritus; the fonts are crisp, esp in Verdana - over the 1920s Courier era stuff.

More to point - it's just plain bloody sleeker than EZ, though the layout appears to keep most all of what IS good about that site. Hey - it's actually ergonomically just-write!

Well.. I do miss the truss ads and the Pop-Ups of the naked Japanese schoolkids and.. maybe if I had some Skinz for embellishin the DVD control panel fer the NWA soundtrack.. :[

What ya got here is pure distilled

Legibility

.. and I hope that you might be reimbursed a bit by - getting some real $$ for doing such for someone else who wants the L-word over the FUBAR-word. Let's hope it scales OK as & when the next Metaphysics forum takes on the question,

Is Peter a werewolk, as is said - and a nephew of Maggie Thatcher?

Cheers,
A.

What really SUCKS about html - is the utterly inept need to SHIFT for all the #$*&% delimiters

New That was the one thing I liked about EZcodes
No shift key to do them.
My official modern astrological sign is Telsat, with Defcomsat rising.
     Playing with res. on monitor. Kudos Scott! - (Ashton) - (1)
         That was the one thing I liked about EZcodes - (drewk)

I can say "where's the bathroom", "how much is that" and "those aren't my drugs" in 187 languages.
33 ms