IWETHEY v. 0.3.0 | TODO
1,095 registered users | 0 active users | 0 LpH | Statistics
Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New Re: Nice FUD
I'd rather you explain what the importance of the distinction you felt it necessary to draw is in practical terms
the JVM is not really seen by the user so it tends to fit the definition of systems s/w as opposed to application s/w

A
Play I Some Music w/ Papa Andy
Saturday 8 PM - 11 PM ET
All Night Rewind 11 PM - 5 PM
Reggae, African and Caribbean Music
[link|http://wxxe.org|Tune In]
New Re: Nice FUD - which FUD was yours?
Well.. I suppose someone who could be conned into thinking that a browser is *'systems software' could easily swallow that Solitaire is too, or java.. or maybe fdisk.

*Of course - nobody knows what 'systems software' means in M$-speak anyway - how many non-toy Operating Systems run to near 100 million lines of code? I guess it's like - you wanted to take a ferry across a small river and, they made you buy an aircraft carrier.

Oh, and the next week the rules of buoyancy got changed (since pi was rounded off to 3.0) so you had to Upgrade to a New-improved aircraft carrier. You couldn't give the old one to your brother either - or they'd remotely seize the mainshaft bearings. And the New one would seize anyway: in 6 weeks more, when the Newer-New model comes out.

(Guess I'll need to dumb-down a lot before I grade-up any time soon)

Ashton OSs for Your Aircraft Carrier LLC
New I changed my mind
I don't feel like elaborating for you. If anyone else would like to ask the same question, I'll explain for them.
===

Implicitly condoning stupidity since 2001.
New drewk - you need to change your sig in that case
Play I Some Music w/ Papa Andy
Saturday 8 PM - 11 PM ET
All Night Rewind 11 PM - 5 PM
Reggae, African and Caribbean Music
[link|http://wxxe.org|Tune In]
New Well, he's implicitly condoning, but EXplicitly rejecting.
     Judge questions Java inclusion order - (andread) - (6)
         Nice FUD - (drewk) - (5)
             Re: Nice FUD - (andread) - (4)
                 Re: Nice FUD - which FUD was yours? - (Ashton)
                 I changed my mind - (drewk) - (2)
                     drewk - you need to change your sig in that case -NT - (andread) - (1)
                         Well, he's implicitly condoning, but EXplicitly rejecting. -NT - (CRConrad)