IWETHEY v. 0.3.0 | TODO
1,095 registered users | 0 active users | 0 LpH | Statistics
Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New Dan Quayle for Interim President!
following impeachment and conviction of the President and Veep for treason against the US and its Constitutional foundation.

In the spirit (and irony) of the times - disregarding Constitutional rules of Succession, just-this-Once-More:

Quayle would provide a conditioning period, wherein a larger intelligence would be free to roam the halls of the White House (but not touch any buttons or read any big words or *sign anything*) - while preparations are made for an Emergency Election. A sort of slow-conditioning.. for a future, hopefully articulate presence there.

But first: Let's Get On With The Bills of Impeachment.

Ashton
Will put money where mouth is.
BTW - send some to the ACLU, while stewing impotently. They are about all we have in a National Organization, around which to coalesce plans for Patriotic Action.
New Gagging on a freedom potatoe! :)
Alex

Men never do evil so completely and cheerfully as when they do it from religious conviction. -- Blaise Pascal (1623-1662)
New By comparison, he is an intellectual giant.
bcnu,
Mikem

Osama bin Laden's brother could fly in US airspace 9/15/01, but I had to wait for FBI and CIA background checks, 'nuff said?
New ACLU
I'm a card carrying member.
"We are all born originals -- why is it so many of us die copies?"
- Edward Young
New Not surprised.
I kinda wonder sometimes though - how many ~30 yo Systems Analysts ever got around to it (?)

I shudder to think what US history would have been like - if the ACLU (or equiv) were airbrushed out of each of those battles from slavery onwards.

Cheers,

Ashton
New Y'know, I finally figured out why Bush sr. picked Quayle...
...he wanted someone around D.C. that reminded him of his son.

;)
There are 11 types of people: those who know binary, those that don't, and those that think they do but don't.
New life insurance
will work for cash and other incentives [link|http://home.tampabay.rr.com/boxley/resume/Resume.html|skill set]

questions, help? [link|mailto:pappas@catholic.org|email pappas at catholic.org]

Since corporations are the equivelent of human but they have no "concience" they are by definition sociopaths
     Dan Quayle for Interim President! - (Ashton) - (6)
         Gagging on a freedom potatoe! :) -NT - (a6l6e6x)
         By comparison, he is an intellectual giant. -NT - (mmoffitt)
         ACLU - (cwbrenn) - (1)
             Not surprised. - (Ashton)
         Y'know, I finally figured out why Bush sr. picked Quayle... - (inthane-chan) - (1)
             life insurance -NT - (boxley)

Camptown ladies never sang all the doo dah day. No, no, no.
97 ms