IWETHEY v. 0.3.0 | TODO
1,095 registered users | 0 active users | 0 LpH | Statistics
Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New Anybody see Ellsberg on C-SPAN?
It just went off and unfortunately I only got to see the last 10 minutes. Herr Wilhelm Kristol and Ellsberg were on C-SPAN taking calls and debating. Heh, Kristol and Ellsberg, a midget faces off with a giant.

Of note (in the last 10 minutes, I hope they replay this) was Ellsberg pointing out that the things that got Nixon in trouble (break-in to psychiatrist's office, secret warrantless eavesdropping, etc.) "have strangely become legal now."

bcnu,
Mikem

Osama bin Laden's brother could fly in US airspace 9/15/01, but I had to wait for FBI and CIA background checks, 'nuff said?
New I look at faces
Kristol's is always frozen. It's as if, when he speaks - it's a marionette's jaw moving. In the eyes I see: dead pool. I would not take directions to a bus-stop from this guy, and after a chance meeting.. would back away, reluctant to turn my back.

This may be a frequent quality of the neo-cons (such as I have been able to observe in close-up speech); so divorced from humans and their own bodily functions too - many forget to use face muscles. Transducers / loudspeakers need no face muscles. The smarl in repose.. is also familiar.

Bad Ju-Ju,

Ashton

(At least Buckley had his little quirks, like that flick of the tongue, to wet lips.. reptilian but - cute)
     Anybody see Ellsberg on C-SPAN? - (mmoffitt) - (1)
         I look at faces - (Ashton)

I don't think you're happy enough!
28 ms