IWETHEY v. 0.3.0 | TODO
1,095 registered users | 0 active users | 0 LpH | Statistics
Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New This might have had soemthing to do with it
[link|http://www.newyorker.com/fact/content/?030317fa_fact|http://www.newyorker...nt/?030317fa_fact]
--
Chris Altmann
New Maybe Reagan's record for admin-criminals will be broken by
this sleazy group of biznessmen. (Well.. maybe by international tribunal - the USSC is obviously out)

Seems to be a new scam every day - coincidence?

Ashton
New Why the Russians & French might oppose US Iraq plans
>>
Hillman, a former McKinsey consultant, stunned at least one board member at the February meeting when he raised questions about the validity of Iraq\ufffds existing oil contracts. \ufffdHillman said the old contracts are bad news; he said we should kick out the Russians and the French,\ufffd the board member told me. \ufffdThis was a serious conversation. We\ufffdd become the brokers. Then we\ufffdd be selling futures in the Iraqi oil company. I said to myself, \ufffdOh, man. Don\ufffdt go down that road.\ufffd\ufffd Hillman denies making such statements at the meeting.
<<

Something discussed here previously. French became alarmed as did Ruskkies, that US is taking control of all the major oil sources in the world. Russians lost out in the 'stans & are about to be at US mercy in M.E. too - as wll France and of course China all of whom have deals with Saddam's regime. Those deals all just got put on ice (some time just over a week ago <g>).

Cheers

Doug Marker

Spectres from our past: Beware the future when your children & theirs come after you for what you may have been willing to condone today - dsm 2003

Motivational: When performing activities, ask yourself if the person you most want to be would do, or say, it - dsm 2003
     Richard Perle resigns? - (cwbrenn) - (4)
         Re: Richard Perle resigns? - (cwbrenn) - (3)
             This might have had soemthing to do with it - (altmann) - (2)
                 Maybe Reagan's record for admin-criminals will be broken by - (Ashton)
                 Why the Russians & French might oppose US Iraq plans - (dmarker)

Damn, man, you swing a mean left field passive aggressive non sequitur.
33 ms